Slate VTM

I've found I'm very on and off with VTM. Where I see VCC as an always subtle and beneficial additive, sometimes VTM is just a bit too much on my mixes. Especially faster metal stuff! Having said that, I can't escape it when it comes to heavy oriented chug stuff and rock! Love it \m/

I love the VCC > VTM combo, but both on their own are awesome as well!
While I usually have their UV meters hitting 0 for each track, driving both (or one or the other) really hard produces some super cool results as well.

Bought VTM last night but haven't had a chance to try it. Also bought TB Reel Bus just to try them both against eachother, since it's only $20 :p

I couldn't resist the GAS.
Now i have VCC and VTM and i'm really impressed with the results, and i don't think they're subtle. Maybe they do a lot to my mixes cause i suck hahahaa.

Anyways... thanks mr.Slate again for the no brainer price!

Bump. Sorry to resurrect the dead, didn't want to start a new thread. Anyone using this on guitar? I like Massey tape head on my guitar bus sometimes, was curious to people's thoughts on this. Also are people still using this often on master bus?

I usually use it on my rhythm guitar buss but sometimes use it on each guitar track, often with different settings. I almost always run VTM on the master buss, I really like the vibe/glue it gives.