Slate's SNARE 19, Wagner, DKFHS, TS9...

yeah - and i like it more that my PODxt coz it sounds so plastic...

i did the test
here's the pic of settings i used... i used revalver speaker sim with guitarhacks impulse Between0

as said by FISTULA

Where can you find Guitarhack's impulse ?

you cant you have to buy guitarhacks impulses directly for me for the sum of 1 billion dollars :ill:

dunno man there on this forum somewhere i think there should be a sticky thread made for impulses !

GOD that wagner plug in is decent !
here's my test using my tweeked krank impulse as the speaker sim

5150 vs wagner

can anyone even hear any differences here ??

i used the 5150 lead channel this time, haha ill tell u the difference the 5150 isnt free the wagner is !

http://www.esnips.com/doc/1e561073-be90-4c03-a078-1f93f6f3839c/5150-vs-wagner

did you use an overdrive pedal like the original thread starter did with the 5150? the clips sounds the exact same. just remember the wagner clip was done with a ts-9

the reneisgod's test was made on clean guitars... with no TS-9 on it

TS-9 is only in the song...

oh yea did anyone mention you started playing the riff wrong at 48 seconds in jesus saves? but i dig the tone did a quick test with the wagner plugin and it didnt sound the same. my impulses were slightly different. no eq though. ill screw with it later

yeah i know that im playing wrong) hehe as i said just quick test

i was playing this stuff first time - with ears - there are some time changes, im lazy to figure out what exact changes where there) haha

i think you should press the right mouse key on the link and then choose from popup menu - save as)

I'll post this here as well. Here are two clips I did with revalver, the clip called Revalver_5150 has been processed with curve eq to match the frequency response of the 5150. The clip called Revalver is the same but without curve eq.

http://www.esnips.com/web/enesbosniasStuff

I'm not quite satisfied with the matching of curveEQ. Is there a way to make an impulse instead?