Slave to the Metal Invites You

Slave to the Metal staff

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2005
Are you a Slave to the Metal™?

Do you remember exactly when Heavy Metal took over your life? This page is dedicated to Heavy Metal fans that want to tell their own personal story about when they became a Slave to the Metal™.

Our current Slave Master is none other than Mistress Juliya.

Tell her what's on your mind!

Slave to the Metal™ Foundation (www.slavetothemetal.org), the philanthropic arm of Slave to the Metal™ (the Heavy Metal lifestyle brand and entertainment platform), is a portal for Heavy Metal music fans and the Music Industry to raise awareness and provide funds to those organizations and individuals that fight against the misuse of heavy metals (i.e. depleted uranium, mercury, and lead) and who are rising in outrage over other misanthrophic and genocidal initiatives, such as the forceful administration to our soliders of the untested and unapproved Anthrax Vaccine.

The mission of Slave to the Metal™ Foundation is to fund projects and activists who are in-your-face headbangers; local, national, and internet activists, outraged at injustices which are generally not covered by official media journalism or funded by typical corporate sources. The grassroots acitivists we support are those working for the people that have devoted their life to making this world a better place to live now and generations to come.

Juliya is hot! I wish she's play my bands on her show! and why not? I'm enraged that real metal bands aren't getting on the metail video shows. All I see is metalcore, screamo.. and no doom, less heavier bands, no local coverage, lack of black metal.. and so forth..

dyslexic metal heads of the world. untie! :)