SLAVES FOR SCORES: New CD Coming Out Soon!!

Eyesore

Apr 9, 2002
Boston
www.eyesoretimes.com
Hey guys, my friend's band is about to release their new CD, Inertia, and I'm looking to hook them up with some exposure. I think they kick all kinds of ass, and they're definitely on their way to being signed. Ralph Santolla is going to record a new demo for them when the drummer's foot heals (he broke it).

Anyway, here are some samples:

Slaves For Scores - Spreading (Demo) (Stream) or Download
Slaves For Scores - Inertia (Demo) (Stream) or Download
Slaves For Scores - Indoctrinate The Flames (Demo) (Stream)
Slaves For Scores - Lifescapes (Demo) (Stream)
Slaves For Scores - Blood Soaked Angel (Demo) (Stream) or Download

^^^ Demos from the Inertia sessions.

Slaves For Scores - Hell Inside (Stream) or Download
Slaves For Scores - Delta/Zeta (Stream)
Slaves For Scores - Veins (Stream) or Download
Slaves For Scores - Razorwrist (Stream) or Download

^^^ Taken from the Hell Inside EP.

If anyone here at interested in reviewing them, let me know. I encourage everyone to check them out. They're awesome!! And the drummer, Paul, my friend, is fucking amazing! Gene Hoglan amazing! Seriously.

well, It's not bad but this is not good enough to be what I'd call a promising metal act... some improvment on the dynamics of the songs and the vocals and everything should be alright :D

T.I.E. said:
well, It's not bad but this is not good enough to be what I'd call a promising metal act... some improvment on the dynamics of the songs and the vocals and everything should be alright :D
I think the final product will be much more pleasing? How come you never checked this out on the Metal Reviews site?

I did but I replied here... is that a problem for you ? :err:

it's true it took ma an awfully long time to check it though... to sum things up, it's not bad but seeing your enthusiasm, I was expecting better... :erk: still, I'll try the final product...

T.I.E. said:
I did but I replied here... is that a problem for you ? :err:

it's true it took ma an awfully long time to check it though... to sum things up, it's not bad but seeing your enthusiasm, I was expecting better... :erk: still, I'll try the final product...
Well, I am biased, I admit. But right, still! :headbang: