Slayer fans!!

sickminddead

New Metal Member
Mar 25, 2003
I'm a huuuge Slayer fan and just got some tickets to see them live. Thought I'd give you all the heads up so you don't miss out like I almost did. If you can’t go just get the Still Reigning DVD….it’s soooo sick!!

Fri 12/10/04 Seattle, WA The Premier
Sat 12/11/04 Spokane, WA Big Easy
Sun Portland, OR Roseland Theater
Tue San Francisco, CA The Warfield
Wed Las Vegas, NV House of Blues
Thu San Diego, CA SOMA
Fri Universal City, CA Universal Amphitheatre

Dark Tranquillity >>>>>> Slayer

Wolfman Von Jones said:
I actually find Tom Araya to be quite understandable :).

Nick

Me too. I've never been a big fan though... I prefer better thrash metal bands. :p

I got a really new DVD by those guys, its got War in the title I think. Its awesome... but the extra about the fans is so lame. It makes the fans out to be hypocritical social rejects and dirty fat sluts.

He's been all over the internet advertising his goods... 'Tis foul indeed! Shall no street corner... ahem, I mean internet forum, remain untainted by this filth? Think of the youth, will you not? Think of how their innocent little minds might be contaminated by such obvious soliciting of dubious services! Nay, we cannot have it! Be gone, foul harlot, be gone!

@hyena: Yes, I fear I've spent too much time in solitude lately, I've grown slightly fond of irrational behaviour :D

Oh and by the way, just felt obliged to point out that my first post in this thread was a refernece to Bill Bailey ;)

Northern Lights said:
"Hi, we're Slayerrr. We're going to play a song called RHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHHOUUUUUUUUUUUGRAAAAAAGHHHHHHHWWWWW. Thank you."
:lol:
I prefer that to Cannibal Corpse's singer, who goes like *pretty boy voice* "The next song is gonna be called...*/pretty boy voice* "FUUUUUCKED... WITH A KNIIIIIIIFE!!" where you cant help but raise an eyebrow and feel slightly mocked.. :p

And I saw Slayer twice and they suck. At Wacken they were 20 mins late, didnt say a word, played and left.. :err:
At the Dynamo they held some weird speech on how the next day was the 60th anniversary of the D Day and how people (Americans mainly) made terrible sacrifices to save everyone's freedom.. God was I bored :Smug:

NV: Or when Corpsegrinder (the Cannibal Corpse guy) presents the same song with the words: "This next song goes out to all the fucking women out there...[growl]FUCKED WITH A KNIFE!"[/growl]

I never know if to laugh or cry.

Erik said:
lol because it's not like dark tranquillity have less intelligible vocals than slayer or anything :) :) :)

ps. you fail it (it is life)

Well, like I was saying in a previous post and like you should have been able to tell by the quotation marks, I was quoting a guy named Bill Bailey. He's quite funny, and he does that particular Slayer imitation very well. You ought to check him out.

There are people who love em live, and then those that leave after a couple songs....maybe if those who leave would stay they'd get into it...

Northern Lights said:
Well, like I was saying in a previous post and like you should have been able to tell by the quotation marks, I was quoting a guy named Bill Bailey.
In logic's defense, it was quite easy to think that you were referring to Tom Araya introducing songs in that manner.

Even so, that's no excuse to tell me I suck at life, which is what I've been made to understand he did ;) Also, I do state that I was referring to Bill Bailey, albeit in a different post. You just have to read ;)