Slayer & Marilyn Manson tour

Well from what I hear Slayer doesn't tend to play very long sets anyhow. Only nice thing with the band closing the night is that they tend to do an encore more often...

Slayer didn't do an encore during last year's unholy alliance tour. I also watched a webcast of last nights show from Rock Am Ring and they didn't do one either. I'm not sure why.

As much as I'd rather see Slayer in a small club rather than a seated venue, I'll be at the Albuquerque show. I hope that it's Slayer that closes the show that night.

It's the night after I fly back from my multi date Dream Theater east coast tour... :lol:

I've seen Slayer perform 5 times in my life. Being one of my first favorite metal bands, my first major concert featured Slayer. I have seen them headline festivals; play Reign in Blood in its ENTIRETY! Actually have BLOOD REIGN on them as they tried to perform in a red wet mess. I've seen Slayer before.

Now on to Manson. Manson I have been a fan of for just as long as Slayer (and long enough to have not had interest in almost 6 years :p). The BAND Marilyn Manson was one I was a very big fan of in my adolescence of 10 years ago, haha. I have been lucky enough to see Manson twice: Once being everything you could have ever wanted in the band and then a second time: As a disgrace to everything I had ever seen in the group. Manson done made his best album over 10 years ago. But with this year being the resurgence of almost every favorite band I had when I was a child returning and finding some way to come to me, I think it's about time to see Manson again. Good or bad. I've always loved Chris Vrenna and Tim Skold can play his heart out if he decides he wants to.

And if Manson sucks at least I will have a great time drunkenly going crazy to SLAYER for a 6th time, similar to the thrash fest that was Megadeth last month, LOL!! HOOORAYYYYYY CLASSIC FAV SUPER TOURS!! :).

On a small June 5 irony, new Dream Theater is out today and they will be coming to town later to destroy my remains when my life flashes before me through bands touring over the summer :p. CHEERS!!