Slayer on German TV

Burkhard

Oct 19, 2003
Germany
This might be of interest to the few Germans on this board and maybe as well to people in the Netherlands and Belgium (if they can receive the German TV station WDR Fernsehen, maybe via satellite):

Last weekend Slayer played at the German Rock am Ring-Festival and their concert (as well as those of many other bands most of which probably aren´t of much interest to the people on this board) was recorded for the legendary German programme "Rockpalast". (Hawk knows what I´m talking about.)

On the Rockpalast-website, I read that the "Rockpalast"-programme aired on WDR Fernsehen on August 14, 2005, between 1.10 a.m. and 4.30 a.m. CET will feature - among others - Slayer. It doesn´t say when exactly and I don´t know if they´ll show the entire concert or just a few songs from it.

All upcoming Rockpalast-programmes are listed here.

Hawk said:
Thanks Burkhard! I try and catch them. Rockpalast rules. I have been watching that show since 1976. :headbang:
Just bringing this thread back to remind you, because I´ll be off for about two weeks (not that it would have any impact on this board), so if you don´t want to miss it, you better make a note somewhere.

Do you also listen to some prog rock from the 70ies? If so, the Nektar concert on August 29 at 0.55 CET might be worth watching or at least taping (I´ll try the latter), it was recorded earlier this year in Bonn.

Burkhard said:
Just bringing this thread back to remind you, because I´ll be off for about two weeks (not that it would have any impact on this board), so if you don´t want to miss it, you better make a note somewhere.

Do you also listen to some prog rock from the 70ies? If so, the Nektar concert on August 29 at 0.55 CET might be worth watching or at least taping (I´ll try the latter), it was recorded earlier this year in Bonn.

Thanks again Burkhard! You rock man!! Good that you remember me because I would have forgotten. :)

I'll try to check out Nektar but I am not that big on prog from the 70s. Btw I have the Mothers Finest DVD and its great. I am hoping for a release of the Rainbow concert of 1976. That would be awesome!!

Have a fantastic vacation we'll see you in about two weeks!