Slayer - When The Stillness Comes

Good song! Pure Slayer, not so noisy as some modern shit! not their best song IMO!

And, Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus! Tom with this white beard!!!:ill:

Yeah, listened to it a bunch of times over the past couple of weeks, and still really loving it. Looking forward to the record.

It's good. Not reinventing the wheel but good, old school Slayer thrash. Looking forward to the whole thing.

I like it, but I really thought they'd mix things up a bit. New label, new producer, new drummer, new guitar player...exact same sound.

I like this one too.

Metal Hammer UK gave the record a 9/10 saying it destroys any doubt about a Jeff-less Slayer. I am sceptical till I hear the whole record for myself, but so far so good.

I like Cast The First Stone the most so far. Reminds me of the South Of Heaven atmosphere for some reason.

The whole record has landed online.......

On my second listen it reminds me of God Hates Us All, in that it has a bit of a samey feel throughout much of it.

Having said that - a new Slayer record shits on most other stuff coming out today, and I'm liking it a lot.

Really like Cast the First Stone, When the Stillness Comes, Repentless, and You Against You.