Slayer - World Painted Blood

Nov 26, 2005
Italy
If this topic has been discussed, close this thread without any problem. What's your opinion about latest Slayer album? I personally think it's the classical Slayer album (like also "Christ Illusion"), but good.

Its a descent workout-in-the-gym album. Much better then their fails in the 90s. Still not the best compared to others in the genre.

I thought it was a mix of the styles of Christ Illusion and RiB/SoH/SitA, and it worked out great.

meh. SITA and SOH have a couple songs combined I enjoy but overall I don't like either of those albums, and the stuff after it is just really bad.

If this topic has been discussed, close this thread without any problem. What's your opinion about latest Slayer album? I personally think it's the classical Slayer album (like also "Christ Illusion"), but good.

Classical ?

As for World Painted Blood ... it's a half-decent record with a couple of good songs on a live setlist, and a fair share of KoRn moments (Playing With Dolls is the most guilty).

MORE LIKE WORLD PAINTED DUD, AMIRITE?!

:lol: pretty good there...
yeah its not very good... certainly better than the travesty that was god hates us all but really not all that hot. its one of those cds that i can listen to but would rather spend that time listening to something better.
honestly i don't really like any slayer albums since Divine Intervention which I think is underrated. but I bought them all anyway because I'm so gullible!!! :mad: