SLEEP!!

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
Seminary stoner/doom metal act Sleep has confirmed the dates for their previously announced reunion tour (announced when?!@). The shows will take place in September and the line-up will feature original members Al Cisneros and Matt Pike along with Neurosis drummer Jason Roeder (Sleep drummer Chris Hakius has apparently declined to participate).

The trio will perform the "Holy Mountain” album as well as selections from "Dopesmoker" and more. Dates include:

9/3 Monticello, NY @ Kutsher's Country Club - All Tomorrow's Parties
9/7 Philadelphia, PA @ Starlight Ballroom
9/8 New York, NY @ Brooklyn Masonic Temple
9/9 Chicago, IL @ Logan Square Auditorium
9/10 Austin, TX @ Mohawk
9/11 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
9/12 San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom

54zHb.gif

What the hell is in Monticello? Looks like the closest date for me.

haha seriously. brooklyn is "technically" closer for me, but I'm going to drive the extra distance just to avoid anything that has to do with NYC. fuck that shit, no way am i driving into that fecal overpopulated hellhole.

im hoping to be there! seeing as how i work 45 hours a week and cannot take a day off without causing the farm to come to a halt, it may be difficult. but i am all about Sleep and i will be pissssssed if something gets in the way. i'll give you an early heads up on my status, wont leave you hanging.

Just so you guys know, Sleep put on a fucking asf show last night. Probably one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Seminary stoner/doom metal act Sleep has confirmed the dates for their previously announced reunion tour (announced when?!@). The shows will take place in September and the line-up will feature original members Al Cisneros and Matt Pike along with Neurosis drummer Jason Roeder (Sleep drummer Chris Hakius has apparently declined to participate).

The trio will perform the "Holy Mountain” album as well as selections from "Dopesmoker" and more. Dates include:

9/3 Monticello, NY @ Kutsher's Country Club - All Tomorrow's Parties
9/7 Philadelphia, PA @ Starlight Ballroom
9/8 New York, NY @ Brooklyn Masonic Temple
9/9 Chicago, IL @ Logan Square Auditorium
9/10 Austin, TX @ Mohawk
9/11 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
9/12 San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom

54zHb.gif
to bad they aren't playing in southern cali any time soon that's where I'm from - Fyggy