Sleepless VS Sleepless

i also thought this was about the original and the '96 version. i'd pick the '96 one but with darren's vocals.

I reckon there should be a poll 'Sleepless vs Sleepless 96 vs Sleepless COF vs time option '.

Sleepless 96 is ace. The original one is cool. COF's version sucks.

Nah I searched for Officium Triste's version but didnt find it.

anyways, I think COF did a good job in their own way, but it is no match to the original one, they can't be really compared, because I feel there is a difference musically, the filth one is..filth.bleh

think the original version is the best, but I have no problem with '96, neither with the CoF one. Back to this (the one CoF did), I found it a bit funny with Dani screaming when heard first.

The cof version is simply ridiculous (as dani vocals I reckon). On the other hand, the original song is one of the greatest moments of anathema's metal era. Sleepless'96 song is little bit more melodic than the first version and a great song too.

The original Sleepless makes me bang myself against walls.It just makes me wanna do it like.Speeds me up and that.The sense of old gets me.And Darren's voice :OMG: despite many would disagree,i like it:)

I have no problem with him neither, and think his voice suits that kind of music.
but for that you may kill me, but in my opinion the '96 version would be better without female vocals :cry: