Bands who play Anathema covers

Saturnus is very good and the other band of the main composer of them(until Martyr) Blazing Eternity are very very good too.... After left Saturnus(after Martyr) he did Loveless that i don't like them cause is like HIM........

'have fun :mad: *kicks wall'* is being used too many times now

sooooooooo
I say:
At least my dog has a dick :loco:

Originally posted by Nina
Hmm, I guess Saturnus had an unrecorded Anathema cover, but I'm not sure about it... anyway, its a band worth to check out... (it was... they kicked the founder and mainsongwriter out of the band...that guy now has "The Loveless") Saturnus albums still worth to check: Pardise Belongs to You, For the Loveless Lonely Nights, and Martyr.

Edit: ooh, and erm, the website of course: http://www.saturnus.dk

oh yes, saturnus' great! rip.
the loveless' terrible shite.
hanged.gif

Originally posted by cedarbreed
Saturnus has split up ????????

'The band went on the road for the last half of 1999, a few dates abroad and some around in Denmark. come the end of 1999 things took a turn as Kim, Brian and Jesper chose to leave Saturnus.

The show must go on and it certainly does, in the first quarter of the new millennium, Saturnus was seriously strengthened by the addition of Morten Plenge on drums, Tais Pedersen on guitar and Peter Heede on bass.

To further strenghten their position with their fans, Saturnus played a "we're still alive" show on may the 18th at Stengade 30 in Copenhagen, there is no doubt, Saturnus has NEVER been stronger, their fans NEVER more loyal.

...the story continues... '

well yea they're still existing.. though haven't heard anything of 'em for ages...:confused:

Yeah it's strange cause i visited their site not long ago and i read there was a new album bout to be released and there even was a sampler from one new song !!! something like : muddy waters , i think, not MOODY waters he !