Sleepy website!

NielsK

Jul 23, 2004
Copenhagen, Denmark
www.nielsk.dk
I'm usually not the one to complaint, but I have to say that the guys seriously need to get their website updated! The Downloads section hasn't had any content since 2001 or something when it had a clip of Down for life. We rarely get any news or updates, and the whole design/interface seems a bit dated...

How about some pictures of the new (old) lineup, a studio report when the guys are recording, some diary stuff (the Anthrax dudes are hella good at this kinda stuff), a more detailed discography (with single and ep information as well) and all the other types of content a proper band website should have?

Testament is one of the gratest metal bands around and in my opinion they need a new/updated website BAD!

Other opinions?
Cheers
/Niels K

How about news about what's going on? How about that new album? How about a tour that isn't like 5 dates? We can go on for a while, and it'll turn into another "Hater vs. Fanboy" thread.

coolsnow7 said:
How about news about what's going on? How about that new album? How about a tour that isn't like 5 dates? We can go on for a while, and it'll turn into another "Hater vs. Fanboy" thread.

True. But I think this is a relevant issue on several counts; their website should not only serve as a kind of service to the fans but also as a promotion matter. I don't know how much retail heat the new live album has generated, but my guess is that it isn't much. Having a proper website with soundclips, visuals, perhaps an e-card promoting the disc (which eaglerock has actually produced, and which is available at their website) and some of the other stuff mentioned earlier the band could be more appealing to people who are new to their music. Man, if I wasn't a fan already, I'm not sure I would have even found out that the band is still alive. The new disc hasen't even made it's way to the discography section yet!!

if you don't even promote your new album on your website then something is definitely wrong.

how hard can it be to update a website?

every fan seems to love this killer new DVD and most metalheads would enjoy it too - if they knew it existed!

surely that's more of a priority than a hoodie with a design from an album that is 15 years old!!!

Testament Legions said:
Right now there is nothing new to report. There's a show coming up in March, so I'll at least try to get some rehearsal pics of the guys.

Do you know if they'll be recording before then? How many songs do they plan to have on the new album? Will they be recording any of the new shows for another dvd or cd? It would kind of make sense to record another live album after they put out the next record, providing most of the songs are different than whats on LIL. Can you give us something, anything? We're starving for info.

Sole Reaper said:
Do you know if they'll be recording before then? How many songs do they plan to have on the new album? Will they be recording any of the new shows for another dvd or cd? It would kind of make sense to record another live album after they put out the next record, providing most of the songs are different than whats on LIL. Can you give us something, anything? We're starving for info.

I'll corner one of the guys and ask. Everyone is very busy with work and their families at the moment. I'll do my best to get an update soon.