Slow or Fast?

• Slow

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Fast

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

amonamarth10

Nov 9, 2004
What kind of Hypocrisy songs do you like more: Slow (Apocalypse, The Final Chapter, Deathrow(No Regrets) ) or Fast ( Evil Invaders, Killing Art, New World)?

I prefer the slow stuff, I get really into it whenever I hear it.

I like both :Spin: :loco:

but I think I like the slower ones a lil better...yeah
and also lets not forget that Hypocrisy, well at least since Abducted had produced more slower songs than faster ones...

but its not like that for EVERY music, I usually prefer the faster harder stuff, I cant stop to listen to Souls to Deny from Suffocation lately :headbang:

Uhhh, the mid-tempo ones really. I listen to shit like Khanate and Sunn O))), Hypocrisy doesn't have any slow songs. :loco:

my favorite songs are apocalypse, arrival of the demons part II and a coming race.

prefer the slower ones.

I'm not sure who is more retarded, the dude who says that Hypocrisy has no slow songs (Paled Empty Sphere......jesus christ man) or the dude who wants to see how fast they can get.....Osculum Obscenum or Penetralia anyone??? I know most of you have sold these releases back to your local Tower so you could save up to get your Catch22 album. I feel a migraine coming on.

I love the stuff like Paled Empty Sphere, Drained, and Apocalypse, but songs like Pleasure of Molestation, and Osculum Obscenum make me want to pull nuns apart with my bare hands. Basically everything that Hypocrisy did before Catch 22 was really great. Every thing after was horrible.