Smyth & Hoffman...

T 2 the mutha fu**in M Yall

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2006
Alaska
Are my bros.... I grew up in the hood, i was the roadie... i witnessed and was a part of the "back in the day" era... Those of us that new SJS always new he would become what he is today. Hoffman also is a god of his own rite. These two feed off of each other like no other. I am proud of my bros... and Rafe... i know your out there too... Give me a chance. Anyways This music is exxcellent!!! Keep pluggin away boys... T.M. out

T 2 the mutha fu**in M Yall said:
Are my bros.... I grew up in the hood, i was the roadie... i witnessed and was a part of the "back in the day" era... Those of us that new SJS always new he would become what he is today. Hoffman also is a god of his own rite. These two feed off of each other like no other. I am proud of my bros... and Rafe... i know your out there too... Give me a chance. Anyways This music is exxcellent!!! Keep pluggin away boys... T.M. out

Word Yo! He's bleedin' and shit!:lol: :lol:
For the unintiated, this is my "homeboy" TM. Welcome to the forum brother! About time man!:lol: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Once more, in English? It's good to have more here, but I have no idea what half of that means. Bugger on my proper upbringing... bloody grammar...

Jeff

Da hood , das was good mon. Back in da day hes wuz za roadie mon.
SJS and SVH dey is godz in der own rite, ya know. T the mutha fuckin M wuz in da house yo, and ya da Rafe mon is waaaay out there holmes like a mizzle
in outta spizzle yo.

I hope that clarifies a little what the T.M. said.

I haven't the faintest idea what that means, either.

*Looks up UrbanDictionary.com*

*Has no idea what half of that means, either*

*Gives up*

Jeff

What the fuck did he just say!???:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :zombie:

Some of us were fortunate to receive street lessons in 'ebonics' before anyone knew what they were called...

Holy shiiiite!! I missed the one and only post from TM. Damn been a long time since I'v seen him!!! I still wonder about PL, (Paul Langhals) and how he's doing. Damn good times!!! Rafe I still have a lot of the artwork you did for Ariah and should you ever want copies just let me know. Later dudes!

but never outta reach. So im new to this whole forum thing... Ive been livin the outdoor lifestyle in Alaska and all... Plan to bring some "fresh Alaska Bush grub" down for a feast in OCtober... those of you that know, know what to look forward to.:headbang: :headbang: :worship:

icons about? how do i get the little picture thingy next to my name... and back to S's reply to me... Ears are ringing Ears are ringing Ears are ringing Ears are ringing... Hey mad Rafer... did you know that Ernie's motorcycle goes 60MPH in 1st gear?:puke: :worship: :lol: