SNATCH

Enough good shit can not be said about this film. Its one of those movies that I watch ritualistically about every 12 months or so. When they're not whining, cooking shit food, at the orthodontist or watching circa 1995 Neighbours episodes, the Brits can make good movies.

Snatch doesnt follow on from the Lock Stock story. Just has some of the same actors in it. The two are entirely separate. Didnt Guy Ritchie recently bring out a new film and the critics took a collective dump all over it? I never heard anything about it after that. And no Im not talking about the movie he made starring that gap-toothed cum target he sleeps next to every night.

Saucy_Jack said:
Snatch doesnt follow on from the Lock Stock story. Just has some of the same actors in it. The two are entirely separate. Didnt Guy Ritchie recently bring out a new film and the critics took a collective dump all over it? I never heard anything about it after that. And no Im not talking about the movie he made starring that gap-toothed cum target he sleeps next to every night.

Yeah! Its called REVOLVER.

Guy Ritchie was so masterful in cutting up a dozen stories and rearranging them in "Lock,Stock" and "Snatch," that he thought he could just stred a story and throw the confetti in the air, resulting in another awesome classic. I haven't seen "Revolver" yet, but the critics complained it was too hard to follow.

Jason Statham is back for this round, but I doubt other actors are. "Cmon back, Sting!"

Back in January, I went to Blockbuster, demanding to see this film. After searching forever for its title (which I'd forgotten), they said "Oh, its a 2005 movie but it hasn't been releasd yet!" Due sometime in May 2006. Well, where the hell is it?

Guy Ritchie has made money on the Jason Statham, but he's had too many fucked up flops, such as "Swept Away," the second worst movie since anythingby Tom Green. He'd better watch out how much of his own capital he's willing to waste on his byotch!

Jurched

Saucy_Jack said:
Enough good shit can not be said about this film. Its one of those movies that I watch ritualistically about every 12 months or so. When they're not whining, cooking shit food, at the orthodontist or watching circa 1995 Neighbours episodes, the Brits can make good movies.

a. WTF is "the orthodontist"??????
b. Neighbours 1995? Naaaaah, earlier than that, when Mrs Mangle the sex kitten was on it. I swear she used to give me the come-on, through my TV. Gonna have to crack one off thinking about it now......
c. Whining? Hmmm, OK, let you have that one.

The films mentioned are shite. Good British films are:
"The Italian Job", "Get Carter" and "Carry on Camping".
Also, check out "Robbery", from the 60's or 70's, directed by the bloke who did Bullit. He got the job for that after the movie bosses saw the car chase at the start of "Robbery", it is fucking excellent. MK2 Jaguars hammered round the streets, a proper car chase - makes Bullit, and every other car chase come to that, look gay. This chase makes my balls tighten every time I see it.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Avi: Shut up and sit down, you big, bald fuck. I don't like leaving my country Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.

Saucy_Jack said:

Shouldn't you be working in a bar?

Saucy_Jack said:

shit food. haha.

fried toast..lol

Evil Dead said:
shit food. haha.

fried toast..lol

Fried toast???? WTF??????
Our food here is superb. Stuff like curry....erm, hang on forget that one. Erm, kebab......nope, scrub that. Stuff like..........ah.......erm........fuck it, you win, our food is shit.

EXCEPT FISH AND FUCKING CHIPS - Ha! Knew there was something!! A royal feast on the way home from the boozer, try not to spew it up in the night.

Jellied eels??? Yep, we all tuck into them, on our way home from our jobs as chimney sweeps.
"Gor Blimey guvnor, that's a fine bag of eels you have there, and no mistake" etc. etc.

Black pudding - hmmmmmmmmmmm yummy, especially on a post-pissup fry-up on a Sunday morning. Beautiful, puts hair on your chest that (and fur in your arteries!)

Toad in the hole - Pauper food!

Anyway, what the fuck have you lot given us? Witchety grubs! No ta, it looks like eating a zit. I'd starve in the Outback, (if I wasn't bitten, stung, mauled first)

TheAssMaster said:
Fried toast???? WTF??????
Our food here is superb. Stuff like curry....erm, hang on forget that one. Erm, kebab......nope, scrub that. Stuff like..........ah.......erm........fuck it, you win, our food is shit.

EXCEPT FISH AND FUCKING CHIPS - Ha! Knew there was something!! A royal feast on the way home from the boozer, try not to spew it up in the night.

Kebabs are the HEAT! And yes, fried toast. You limey fucks LOVE FRIED SHIT!!!!!!! =)

What the fuck is this "Fried Toast" shit???? I have NEVER seen, let alone eaten fried fucking toast. Toast is fucking toast, simple as that.

Unless of course you are talking about "Fried Bread" - a vital part of a fry-up. I swear to you my friends, when waking up in a hedge after a monumental piss-up, get to the local transport cafe, and order up:

Scrambled Egg, Bacon, Tomatoes (pronounced "tomartoes" not "tomaytoes", of course), Black Pudding, Kidneys, Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Fried Bread. Slap a load of HP Brown sauce on it, wash it down with a fuck-off huge mug of tea. Guaranteed to banish your hangover and set you up for the day.

Then, if, like me, you're a greedy cunt, you can have a couple of pieces of toast. Not "fried toast", just "toast".

Just don't have it too often, or you will be a lardy fat bastard with arteries as furry as Chewbacca's cock.