Sneap forumers bands you dig

Abigail fucking Williams! (Sorceron)

Ruins, which is an all Sneap-forum project, will have a myspace up in the next month or so.

Heard about Abigail Williams way before lurking on this forum as well but i'll add it to the list as well.
Didn't know about Ruins. Guys gotta post the myspace link here as soon as it's ready.

Did you guys part ways or what ? Sounds like it to me...

Well not so much as parted ways as the band just isn't a number one priority for any of us anymore. We have a new cd coming out sometime soon. Just a matter of breaking down and recording it. Personally I have just always been more into the more accessible sounding metal. So it made more sense for me to do something like Zero System.

I dig Backmask, zero System, Bludjinn (did you guys break up?) and Daylight Dies. I was looking forward to playing with them at IndyMetal Fest. Too bad that crashed and burned.

I can't believe I forgot Shane's band...and Judgment for that matter.

That was shitty 5am phone message from the Indy promoter. I was looking forward to that show too. Oh well!

I can't believe I forgot Shane's band.

That was shitty 5am phone message from the Indy promoter. I was looking forward to that show too. Oh well!

Good call! Backmask rules!

Man theres so many great bands on this forum. I give up on naming all the ones I love. I love em all.

Wait, toxic grind machine is not grind at all!?! GAY!

I love march hare the most i think, something about the melodies combined with the mellowing vocals/guitar parts and delay effects, plus splatt easily gets the best drumsound out of DFHS... sylosis i dig, Ronnie's band, backmask, Mendel's work, seizure's work, dandelium, kalisia (add them as well), hell i like 90% of the mixes and music that comes from this board.. im telling you, the talent on this board is insane!

Well not so much as parted ways as the band just isn't a number one priority for any of us anymore. We have a new cd coming out sometime soon. Just a matter of breaking down and recording it. Personally I have just always been more into the more accessible sounding metal. So it made more sense for me to do something like Zero System.

'ight

Wait, toxic grind machine is not grind at all!?! GAY!

haha :)

sylosis i dig, Ronnie's band, backmask, Mendel's work, seizure's work, dandelium, kalisia (add them as well), hell i like 90% of the mixes and music that comes from this board.. im telling you, the talent on this board is insane!

The list is growing and turning into a monster, alien-style :)

I just found out about Seizure's grindcore band...i just thought i was into some kind of posthardcore/postrock/sludge/drone kind of band a la Isis, Cult of Luna and many more

Holy shit i've been lurking on this forum for too long for today... time to go to bed :)

I like
- My Minds Weapon (dan weapon) http://www.myspace.com/mymindsweapon
- Dauntless (Daunt, but left the band after he recorded the drums for the latest album) http://www.dauntlessdeath.com
- Mammoth (jhakwe) ...Jarkko, does it have a website? :)

Added a bunch you guys suggested.

Any myspace for Mammoth ?

Ah, Dauntless is really cool!

Here's a sorry excuse of webpage I threw together for Mammoth: http://www.tainted-studio.com/mammoth/

This is my band if someone like to check us, of course i like my own stuff.

www.myspace.com/solitudespace
Stuff is a bit old (2005) but it`s all we have for now.

Of course i like a ton of stuff from here, Backmask, Frederik_ablaze band (don´t remember their name).