Snorting the White stuff

Spikes

Mar 16, 2004
21103561371.gif

I never understood how someone could get addicted to something. I went from smoking about 10 to 15 cigarettes a day to smoking about 2 or 3...in the span of a day. I work during the day, don't feel the need to smoke during the day, wait until after dinner to smoke a couple at night and that's about it.

I'm sorry guys...but people addicted to fucking coke and speed and shit? How, and most importantly...WHY? I'll smoke a joint maybe 3 or 4 times a year, but that's about it.

Now guitars...that's my addiction.

I never understood how someone could get addicted to something. I went from smoking about 10 to 15 cigarettes a day to smoking about 2 or 3...in the span of a day. I work during the day, don't feel the need to smoke during the day, wait until after dinner to smoke a couple at night and that's about it.

I'm sorry guys...but people addicted to fucking coke and speed and shit? How, and most importantly...WHY? I'll smoke a joint maybe 3 or 4 times a year, but that's about it.

I went from soking 9-10 cigarettes a week for over 10 years to nothing in a day... cold turkey... It's been a year and a half now, and I've never felt better in my life..
cigarettes suck.
So yeah: sometimes if one wants to quit so hard- it's easy... It was for me:
I just made up my mind about it: "why on earth do I smoke!?"
and thats it. By the next day- it was gone, over, finito.
but sometimes its not easy... to some people it's hard..
it's very personal and I am not one to judge anyone with any addiction....

Sometimes it's called "withdrawal".
Other times it's called "life sucks".

You should ask someone that's actually addicted to the stuff and I bet they'll give you a real answer that will change your perspective on why you don't understand how it could happen. It can and it does happen. You ever watch Intervention? Even though these people brought it upon themselves, most of them want to be rid of it more than anything else in the world and they can't do it. Some people it takes years of use to become addicted and others it just takes a couple times. You should consider yourself lucky that you're not one of them.

I'm extremely proud to say that I have never ever tried coke.

He's right! No chemical additives to my genebutter! Smoke it, snort it, give yourself an enema, it's all natural!