So Alexi broke his toe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dilema1362 said:
tourettes

thank you my American friend. I suppose its all the imagery that sells the band. Hey these guys say fuck, that must make them cool. Obviously aiming their music talents at 14 year olds. Oops did I say that in the on topic bit. I hope the webfurher doesnt see.

Lanterns said:
False; it's what many people call those who are acting like "cool" assholes on the internet all the time. In other words, what you have sadly become.

Nah, I just tell it like it is. :)

Lanterns said:
I never read any article in which Alexi used the expression "internet badass". I did however read an interview in which he refers to people who talk shit and act like they are the shit online, something along the lines of "fuckin' computer geeks with no friends". Just FYI.

Rather be an asshole on the internet and a good person in real life than a washed up mid twenties rockstar asshole who thinks he's a yank ;)

Lanterns said:
And by the way, I do not suck his fucking cock,

Bet ya wish ya could though ;)

Lanterns said:
False; it's what many people call those who are acting like "cool" assholes on the internet all the time. In other words, what you have sadly become.
I never read any article in which Alexi used the expression "internet badass". I did however read an interview in which he refers to people who talk shit and act like they are the shit online, something along the lines of "fuckin' computer geeks with no friends". Just FYI.
And by the way, I do not suck his fucking cock, I do not worship him, and I do not think he is so much better than everyone else.
And I have already joined SOB ages ago. Don't visit that often though.
every single time you speak, Im reminded of this

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147716

@Gavin:
But *why* be an asshole online if you're a good person in real life? I mean, what's the point?:guh: Also, there's a difference between "telling it like it is" and just taking the piss all the time.
As for the fellatio thing, I've said thousands of times that I'm too proud to be a "groupie". Hell, I could pull that off if I wanted to -he seems to have nothing against big asses, big boobs and long dark hair- but I'm NOT going to reduce myself to an object for Allu.
I don't know Alexi well enough to know if he's an asshole or not -and you have also just met him a couple times (and once he was grumpy), right?
All I know is that I've heard many, many people say quite the opposite.
I sort of understand what you mean by "thinks he's a yank" -he loves American muscle cars (which are pretty cool) and seems to like some of those newer American bands (which I don't know too well btw...)- but he's also a Finnish patriot!:D Or at least he said so in that Metal Hammer Valo/Laiho interview thingee.;)

Lanterns said:
@Gavin:
But *why* be an asshole online if you're a good person in real life? I mean, what's the point?:guh: Also, there's a difference between "telling it like it is" and just taking the piss all the time.

Cause on this forum, "telling it like it is" and "being an asshole" go hand in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.