So, because I lost my keys, I am feeling 'serious' today.

DUDE tell me about it. I took my girlfriend to work Saturday morning at 6:30 after driving 300 miles Friday night and left my keys in her house. Had to drive back to her work and wait 3 hrs for her to get out of a C-section she was helping with before I could go back.

misc-bsuit.jpg

yeah, shit eric, that sucks. did you see in my other keys thread.. that if i don;t find my keys by friday at noon, i'm not going to be able to drive to the studio for the motw session, i'll lose 100 bucks deposit, and the next session isnt til columbus day which not only will make me very anxious but will set back the recording by months. :( :( :(

I love that cloak of darkness. seanbaby neglects to mention that it's a cool item if you want to hear the 'extended version' of the potion music, which is really good!

I love my rooster and my rooster loves me
I chase my rooster 'round the green bay tree
My little rooster goes cock-a-do-do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do

I love my pig and my pig loves me
I chase my pig 'round the green bay tree
My little pig goes "oink, oink"

I love my cat and my cat loves me
I chase my cat 'round the green bay tree
My little cat goes "meow, meow"
My little pig goes "oink, oink"

Originally posted by FuSoYa
yeah, shit eric, that sucks. did you see in my other keys thread.. that if i don;t find my keys by friday at noon, i'm not going to be able to drive to the studio for the motw session, i'll lose 100 bucks deposit, and the next session isnt til columbus day which not only will make me very anxious but will set back the recording by months. :( :( :(
Oh man, that's bad. Is it just the key for your car? If so, you might be able to get a key made in time- it might cost some money, but probably not as much as the $100 deposit you'd lose.

preppy, i heard:

i had a cat and my cat loved me
fed my cat by yonder tree
cat goes fiddle-i-fee

i had a hen and my hen loved me
fed my hen by yonder tree
hen goes chimmy-chuck, chimmy-chuck
cat goes fiddle-i-fee

etc etc