So Endgame has been out for almost a week

Jun 26, 2004
and It's doing exceptionally well. In Australia it has reached 11th , Germany 21st, U.K 24th, and the top 20 in Canada. This is all thanks to you the fans who listen to our music. I can't thank you enough.

Take care, Chris.

Can't wait to see what this disc will do - it is now receiving numerous plays in my cd player and am loving it! I'm sure this is only the "tip of the iceburg" as to what the disc will accomplish with a tour at hand ( and rumblings of a Big Four - who knows? ). I truly think the fire and intensity ( especially the solos ) that you have brought to the band is a big reason for it's success! I just can't wait for the guitar mag articles and maybe some tab of some of the insane solos...See ya in Cincy in November!!!

Hey Chris great job on the record. I really like how your soloing style mixes with Dave's real well to create something great. Endgame is a highly catchy record, if you guys take Endgame and build upon that you guys can continue to make great records!

Hey, Chris! Endgame's a great album! You guys were great on the Jimmy Fallon show, too. I entered to win a meet&greet with you guys in the MegaFanClub... for the Toronto show. Hope I win. Last time I met Megadeth was in 2004 that was an awesome show (and a different band line-up). I can't wait to see you again in November!

Canada loves you! :)

I gotta buy this CD!!!! I've heard all the songs but I need this blasting in my car. Very epic album. I also saw it made the top 10 on itunes for a few days hahaha. Loved the solo work on it too. Hope I can one day play like that.

Wow, reached 11th in Australia, didn't know metal was that popular here.
Awesome playing on the album too Chris!

Congratulations, I am impatient to see some new tracks live, I hope you come soon to Spain :)

Great album, thanks!!

AND 'ENDGAME' LANDS THE NO. 9 POSITION IN U.S. CHARTS - congratulations Chris!

MEGADETH's new album, "Endgame", sold 45,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 9 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD shifted 8,200 units in Canada to land at No. 4 on the country's official chart.
"Endgame" first-week chart positions:

Canada: #4
USA: #9
Australia: #11
Germany: #21
U.K.: #24
Italy: #26
Ireland: #27

Updated - MEGADETH's "Endgame", has registered the following first-week chart positions around the world:

Australia: #11
Canada: #4
Finland: #7
Germany: #21
Ireland: #27
Italy: #26
Norway: #15
Switzerland: #32
U.K.: #24
USA: #9

Apart from praising a really good new Megadeth release, I think this is your best playing I've heard, Chris!
I'm an old Jag Panzer fan and I know your work for years and years, but you really blew me away with the new Megadeth record!
Congrats bro and all the best - you deserve it all! \m/