so exodus have a new album out

tattooedsean666 said:
Exodus, death angel, Testament will all have new cds out this year at some time and point.

Tattooed boy dreams of a tour of all 3 bands!! Drools at the thought:OMG: o_O :worship:
cant wait for all those to come out. Death Angel & Testament especially

yas new testament, exodus, and death angel!!!thats fuckin made my year already!!all i need now is to see anthrax live again.

im off for a beer to celebrate

efter troops

Excuse my ignorance, but who is Exodus' vocalist? Is it the guy who sang on Fabulous Disaster era records ???

i saw Exodus live back in october and they ruled. they played together with Nuclear Assault, who also will put out a new album this year. i only heard 1 new Exodus song yet, it's straight old school-thrash. can't wait for the album. i didn't need to catch an exodus-pick, gary holt came over to me after the show and put one in my hand, cool!

DarbysDad said:
Timmy - Steve Souza sings on the album.
I read it here:
http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=2717

That's a "yes." He was on Fabulous Disaster (along with everyone else on this album), and it's easily the best thing that they've done since then.

Tom Hunting tears it up about as hard as Charlie did on WCFYA. Lombardo, Vinnie Paul, Bostaph, and Menza better step it up. They're gonna lose their thrash crowns at this rate. :oops: