So how can I get you to

honestly, I would listen to rapture if u guys didnt use that "live 356" player (or whatever its called). Extra downloads = big no no.

I DJ for GBC Sports (cover online gaming events as well as play music - www.gbcsports.com) and we use shoutcast. Its a plugin for winamp, and anyone can tune in to the stream just by clicking on a link. The listeners dont need to have the plugin, or even winamp for that matter. Any kind of media player (real player, winamp, musicmatch, windows media player. etc..) can listen in without any kind of download. Its something to think about. If you want some more info, send me a PM.

whats your DJ name 5thSeason, seeing as I know a lot of the GBC staff since I play TFC :) Gunslinger was actually the man that got me into metal.. hes fuckin awesome.

-ALieN- said:
whats your DJ name 5thSeason, seeing as I know a lot of the GBC staff since I play TFC :) Gunslinger was actually the man that got me into metal.. hes fuckin awesome.

HA! Small world. Tim (gunslinger) is a friend of mine. My DJ name is really creative, and kinda hard to remember... its "Dan" =P

I am not really into those gaming names, the ones that try to sound scary, or evil, or tough or whatever, so I just use my real name. If you have IRC come hang out in our channel

#gbc on GameSurge
my full name in there is "coalition||dan`GBC"