So how is Orphaned Land live?

Yes everyone is in for a surprise, this band in concert will absolute amaze and mystify you. I saw them also in Greece, while there on a business trip. I always try to work a concert or two into my trips.

Great- I was there to see the show, cause then I did not know yet that they would be coming to Holland. They are flying in today as a matter of fact.
I am sure that the Paradise Lost audience will not know what's happening when they see this band for the first time- lol! I am certain they will have a lot of new fans after this european tour.

Well, I'm off to go and have some fun, party & metalmusic.....

I might catch them on their European tour with Paradise Lost when they come to Barcelona...too bad they are the opening band. I am not too much into Paradise Lost...used to love them back when they released Icon and Draconian Times...two masterpieces! I guess it will depend on how much they'll charge for the tickets.

Some friends went to the Orphaned Land's Show last March 26th in Mexico City, and they told me that the show was great, a mystical and powerful show, with some girls dancing ancient jewish rites. :)