So I done this new fanzine

Ellestin

one-click buy
Sep 4, 2003
www.convivialhermit.net
Some of you might have heard dismayed whispers of my involvement as a co-writer in the Convivial Hermit magazine for about a decade.

This day I finally bring you my sole-on-board zine called La Delaïssádo, 172 pages stock full of stuff with music as the unifying thread of ten interviews with not only bands, but also writers, a label owner, a webzine editor, a visual artist and a craft brewery. Here's who:

DESIDERII MARGINIS (SWE), DEAD SEED PRODUCTIONS (FRA), THIS IS DARKNESS (USA), JEAN-PHILIPPE JAWORSKI (FRA), FORÊT ENDORMIE (USA), CIORAN RECORDS (FRA), AMY CROS (FRA), HECATE (FRA), LAURA-LEE SOLEMAN (FRA), BRASSERIE OUROBOROS (FRA)

IMG-20210420-191059.jpg

People wishing to help me break even are very welcome to use the interface at delaissado.bigcartel.com or drop me a pm or an email at delaissado(at)gmail(dot)com. Price is €16 post paid for anywhere worldwide (except France: €11) and I'm actually charging €2 less postage than it costs me to send the crap so as to offset a little the crazy prices...

Last edited:
I also want one of each if you gan git it dun, and if Erik needs any stuff too you can charge us both but just ship to one and buy snax for the saved postage money

I also want one of each if you gan git it dun, and if Erik needs any stuff too you can charge us both but just ship to one and buy snax for the saved postage money
yeah we should do a double trouble order, maybe you can just place the order for 2 copies and i can swish you half of it man

Alas I do not. imma hit Yury right away, this needs immediate redressing.

Thanks Bruv,

Yuri reached out to me. This is such a non-issue, aside from the fact that I want to read the latest issue. I sent the funds, have a transaction Id, the whole nine. He'd based out of PA if I recall. My only guess it was shipped to the wrong address and some poor schmuck got a copy of Convivial Hermit alongside their issue of Better Homes and Garden.

Has this album been mentioned on here yet? Epic medieval pick your tossed sword up from the ground and re-grow a spine metal. The French are sick and tired of being the butt end of rifle jokes, theyre about to skewer you at sword tip.

I didn't find the vocals terrible at all, found them to be rather charming and sincere.

Anyhow, order placed. Hopefully this doesn't end up wherever my first copy of Convivial Hermit landed.

:kickass:

Reactions: Ellestin
I see your Véhémence, and I raise you some Grylle (less distortion but more medieval, which makes it more metal) A black metal stille volk if you will :kickass:

i'm an EU fucker but i have mine. looks mighty nice. haven't delved into it yet tho.

Reactions: Ellestin
Not this US fucker. I don't expect it to show up for 2 months, that's how long my last few Discogs orders from Eurolandia took.