So I finally got me a better website!

it strikes me that to be truly perdition city-ish they'd have to be shot in the rain, though how well rain can be captured on still film at night is a murky area to me

Cheers, guys. Just for you nate:

suicide_girls1.jpg

Attn NAD: Do you have the debut ASMZ album? :err:

Ellestin said:
I do.
Cute page you have there. Do you provide stuff for artworks or so?

:eek: Can I ask you a favour then? You see, the problem is I ripped it, but left the CD at home (I just moved to uni), and my favourite track - 13 Angels... - didn't rip properly. Would you mind emailing me a copy of just that track?

If people ask I would yes, but I have yet to publicise the website at all, so hopefully once I've got a few hits I can start seeing if anyone wants to use any of them :)

Russell said:
:eek: Can I ask you a favour then? You see, the problem is I ripped it, but left the CD at home (I just moved to uni), and my favourite track - 13 Angels... - didn't rip properly. Would you mind emailing me a copy of just that track?

Sure. I'll pm you the link later this afternoon

Russell said:
Thanks, but I'm afraid the link isn't working for me, it just takes me to a microsoft website in Mozilla (WTF? :zombie: ) and page cannot be displayed in IE..

:cry:
same here! funny, why does it do that?

the link has an extra "http" in there but why does it go to microsoft.com in mozilla?!?!?