So.. Finally got a Facebook page

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Yeah, I'm lazy and so I've been running the meat of my Monolith Studios promo through the actual website and promoting it on my personal Facebook page... So last night I bit the bullet and put together a facebook page for the fucker. Gotta get new photos up as the room has been changed a bit, bed isn't in there, there's a lovely chair etc some different gear etc.

I also like to keep some videos up there too. So currently there's some short footage of some tracking, and some mastering

Let me know what you think though, I liked to have some of the photos to be funny regarding tracking. I don't like it to be all serious in the place. It needs vibe, people need vibe to perform their best :)

http://www.facebook.com/monolithstudiosmelbourne

I would get rid of the Pics of the CD Covers on the title picture, if somebody is interested he might just click on the
music tab or click through your photos-or use a custom tab for it, code it yourself or use something like short stack
(awesome tool) but it just doesn't look very cool this way.

Besides that, I really like good photos-so get a friend, shoot some pics that look decent and put them on there, I am
not a fan of instagram (or at least similar styled) pics on a professional site because it just doesn't look very pro.
It's ok to me if you shoot a photo during a session and upload it, but not as your promotional pictures, just looks like
another bedroom producer if you know what I mean.

Cheers dude! I may just do that ^_^ haha. I've got the music tab up you'd HOPE most people see it and go for it :p
Yeah, when I upgrade the room a bit in the coming weeks *Furniture, more treatment etc* I'll get my mate in *awesome photographer* to get some sweet shots of the room for me!

Just wanted to finally have something up as people kept pestering me about it :p Now I can begin the process of making it look great and function well.
Thanks man!
Chris

Just going to give this one more jab.. I'd appreciate if you guys LIKED my page. I'm happy to return the favor ^_^

Chris

the new title pic looks way better ;) not 100% sure atm because I almost never do pages for bands, but try
if you can change the pictures of the tabs, just click on the little arrow to show all possible tabs and than on
the little pencil, that way you can upload other pictures.
Just to get your page more of a professional look or whatever, imho these little things make a page standout.

lol Oh man..! Ok... yeah I already HAVE the images made for that. But I was wondering why the pencil didn't come up.. I never clicked the MORE TABS arrow first :p Shows how much I use facebook right?
Thanks for that man ;)