MJR's fan page in facebook

masqueraded

fReaK DrAgON
Jul 23, 2007
That really shocked me that there is no fan page of MJR in facebook. I was looking for that but it was not there. Today I started building MJR's fan page but i had to stop after building 60% of the page when this message appeared there, "For legal reasons, Facebook can only authorize you to upload music to your Page if you verify that you formally represent Michael James Romeo. Please upload a valid form of legal identification (only passports, photo drivers licenses, or school IDs will be accepted) that identifies you as Farsim Hossain. You can upload a JPG, GIF or PNG file." Farsim is me...as i dont formally represent him..[sigh..i wish i could get that opportunity :(...]...i had to stop right there..
So I am requesting to create a fan page of him in facebook..please..as I dont know who is The GOD's[MJR...I always love to call him in that name:)] personal assistant or manager...I am requesting to Jax for sending him the message...My profile includes some fan page...but unfortunately his fan page is not there...it was really making me sad and that's why i started to create his fan page..I hope to see that there...i guess many of his fans r looking for that page also..

He already has one that he asked me to make for him, he's waiting to put content on it & make it active until he's ready to.