So I just won this on ebay...

Awesome! Everytime I see one of those it's cool for me to think that I had at one time burned that CDr, printed off the cover, assembled it together and mailed it somewhere, long ago, before anything really happened. :)

Congrats on picking this up + thanks for posting! :kickass:

Damn, I actually bid on that auction as well, but I only went up to $15. I knew I wasn't going to win it, but I already have a copy of it (remastered version). Would have been nice to get the original, though.

Awesome! Everytime I see one of those it's cool for me to think that I had at one time burned that CDr, printed off the cover, assembled it together and mailed it somewhere, long ago, before anything really happened. :)

Congrats on picking this up + thanks for posting! :kickass:

I aculty a question regarding the demo...I have noticed some differnt CD-R's one with a picture of the album cover on the CD-R, and this white one, are they both real or is one fake? Thanks for your time, man!

Damn, I actually bid on that auction as well, but I only went up to $15. I knew I wasn't going to win it, but I already have a copy of it (remastered version). Would have been nice to get the original, though.

Yeah, I have a copy of the remastered as well, and Woods: III, just need to find a copy of Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth, and I will be one happy person.

I aculty a question regarding the demo...I have noticed some differnt CD-R's one with a picture of the album cover on the CD-R, and this white one, are they both real or is one fake? Thanks for your time, man!

They are both real. I started making the ones with the album cover label on the CD-R but I later switched to the basic white ones, for a few reasons. There are however, many variations out there depending on what I had decided to do at the time and how much ink was left in the cartridge of my HP printer :).

61 bucks?! Holy crap, nice. I can't wait till that gets re-released and I can have an actual copy of it in my hands.

Once the re-release comes out the original will sky rocket even further or just drop to dirt cheap, depending how many changes Dave makes to the new one I guess. But I wouldn't pay 60 bucks for any album unless it were signed by Randy Rhoads or Jesus.