So I was climbing a pyramid in Mexico and guess who I ran into....

Saladbar

Jose Saladbar
Feb 12, 2007
Elgin, IL
I think you know these guys.

IMG_10266.jpg

IRON MAIDEN
MEXICO CITY
TOMORROW!!!!

UP THE IRONS! :headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

HA! HA! Harris and Bruce were spotted by some fellow metalheads that I met from Venezuela but Janick and Nicko were the only ones I saw.

SWEET!!
Is that the Chitzen Itza?? (SP?????)

I am guessing not, though I am not sure how far that is from Mexico city.

I expect a VERY lengthy show review!!!!!
Have a cerveza for me!

SWEET!!
Is that the Chitzen Itza?? (SP?????)

No, its a place called Teotihuacan about 40 minutes northeast of Mexico City. Chichen Itza is like 750 miles southeast of where Im at.

I expect a VERY lengthy show review!!!!!
Have a cerveza for me!

I will write a review as soon as I get a chance. I think I will have that beer when I come back, I caught a nasty cold before my trip and Im on some heavy medication at the moment.

I knew as soon as I saw the title of this thread that there would be a Maiden picture in it. Nice work! That would be too cool to run into those guys. Have a great time at the show! It is unbelievable.

I love Nickos pants. That man has his own sense of style.

Nicko looks kind of like a hippie in that picture, ha ha. Except for the boots.

At the end of the L.A. show, he slipped as he was tossing sticks into the crowd. He went to the nearest microphone stand and told the crowd that he does all of his own stunts. Priceless! Nicko rules.

Know how you can tell that Iron Maiden is awesome? When getting their photo taken, the guys just stand there like normal people, with their hands quietly at their sides and their tongues safely in their mouths. Well done, gentlemen.

Neil
President and Founder, STAA-HIP (Society To Annihilate Absurd Horns In Photos)

Know how you can tell that Iron Maiden is awesome? When getting their photo taken, the guys just stand there like normal people, with their hands quietly at their sides and their tongues safely in their mouths. Well done, gentlemen.

Neil
President and Founder, STAA-HIP (Society To Annihilate Absurd Horns In Photos)

best post of the week