So I was watching Madonna on TV last night...

lepersmeesa

Badman rudeboy
Apr 10, 2005
London
www.myspace.com
as part of a festival performance. They showed her playing Hung Up, but with her playing guitar and at the end of the song they started playing A new level by Pantera.....weird as fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam! Dime should have resurrected, appeared before her and punched her in face. After that he should have taken away the guitar. Perfect ending to a shit show.... Dam she is awful imo...

dry humping the dark pink line6 amp during the lame pantera cover kinda says it all, huh?

can't blame the other musicians though, there have certainly been times where I've been playing a pop show where I really wanted to break it down with some strapping young lad or something.

Building on my previous comment, ive come back to review it once more. Ive not heard playing this bad in my local guitar shop by the 13 year olds! I shouldnt act like i am surprised though really. Thats some pretty cack stage presence too, i thought she was better, this is the first time ive seen anything live by her though. I dont find her hot either lol!