So I went to see the TWISTED SISTER reunion show last night!

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
My Rock'n Roll life has come full circle last night!

I went to see one of the warm up gigs for the TWISTED SISTER reunion tour that will start in early May in Asia and Europe.

They played here on their home turf in Brooklyn, NY under the name BENT BROTHER
smile.gif
and it was one of the best and most energy filled live shows I have been to in 20 years.

Been a fan since 1984 when I first heard them after coming to America. Ironically this old friend of mine that introduced me to the band was at the gig last night also so it was a great feeling. I have not hung out with him in at least 10 years.

The boys were in top form and if you are a fan you will not be dissapointed if you catch them this summer. They will be playing in full make-up, but last nights show was not the case as it was a warm up gig.

Anyone have any old Twisted memories?

My only memory is seeing them on MTV ( I was a little one when they came out) and I thought them and Ozzy were the coolest people alive.

The band, all in their late 40's, had more energy Friday night than most of these lethargic 20 year olds that claim they rule todays scene.

The feedback from the crowd was something I have not seen at a show in at least 10 years.

Rock n' Roll and Metal needs a shot in the arm and a fist in the face like Twisted Sister. To put on this kind of show after 30 years of playing live is in the league of AC/DC and Rolling Stones.

Don't miss them this summer, your faith in a kick ass rock show will be revitalized.

lurch70 said:
The band, all in their late 40's, had more energy Friday night than most of these lethargic 20 year olds that claim they rule todays scene.

The feedback from the crowd was something I have not seen at a show in at least 10 years.

Rock n' Roll and Metal needs a shot in the arm and a fist in the face like Twisted Sister. To put on this kind of show after 30 years of playing live is in the league of AC/DC and Rolling Stones.

Don't miss them this summer, your faith in a kick ass rock show will be revitalized.

Are they really gonna open for Poison this summer?!
I forget where I heard this. That would be a shame to open foir a band like Poison. They aren't worthy of sharing the same stage. You know what I mean?