So i'm at work...

Oct 2, 2004
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
So im bored as hell at work right now (damn best buy), and i type nevermore into the database and it comes back saying they have two new releases for september. It turns out they are re-releasing the S/T and PoE! has anyone heard if there is going to be any bonus content to these re-releases? or has anyone heard about these in general, because i for one had no idea that they planned to do this! :headbang: :headbang:

Are either of them out of print? I dont think they are but I am to lazy to check at the moment. Perhaps given Nevermore's rise in popularity over the last few years Century Media is attempting to promote the back catalogue (see- $) more.

yup, probably, business plan.

Touring with Disturbed will get their name out, people will go looking for their CDs, see these "new releases" and pick those up, then Century Media gets $$$ from albums that probably aren't selling or even stocked in any stores anyway. Even if they don't need remastering they can crap it up a little and repackage it as new

I snuck a peek over WD's shoulder while he was checking out the new artwork for them. Shitloads of history in the packaging. Looks cool. Some funny ass photos of the boys from over a decade ago. There was even one band photo before Van was the drummer. I'd never even seen a Nevermore picture with that other guy.

Will Bozarth said:
!! a band pic with Mark Arrington??? this I have to see... bur wait... is the coverart different? :(

Here's a pic with Mark:

early-nevermore2.jpg