How should I apint My Rhoads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
I am building a jackson Randy Rhoads,
and i need to decide on a paint job. . .

White%20Jackson%201.JPG

White%20Jackson%202.JPG

White%20Jackson%203.JPG

or #4

White%20Jackson%204.JPG

and the one Krigloch really likes, but i cant post it in the poll

White%20Jackson%205.jpg

i will keep you all updated. .

this is my first guitar that will be home built, so if i do good, i may go work for jackson :headbang:

heres the body before i did anything
New%20Guitar%20Body.jpg

here it is at the end of last night

After%202%20Hours.jpg

(sorry i deleted the other thread, i decided to make it a poll instead)

I really like 3. And kudos to you for doing this! I am considering getting a load of Jackson parts and giving it to someone to assemble, since I havn't done anything with a guitar in years. That and the custom quote for my Jackson is nearly 3,800 bucks if i get it as is from the custom shop. If I assemble it though, I'd probably end up making the thing look like some sort of bad 50's sci fi serial weapon or something, and not on purpose. :D

But good luck to you on it! :) I look forward to seeing it how it comes along...

finished sanding 10 minutes ago. . .

front

back

angle

and the neck

im fuckin excited :giddy:

next comes the cutaway and neck pocket filling. . .i will probably get these done this weekend.

the cutaway idea will look something to the effect of
Cutaway%20Idea.jpg

Bob, you total pussy:lol: get an original paint job, LOL!LOL!LOL!

Naw, seriosuly, Go for 5.

And get a neck pup in there.

All other people on this board is gay, gay I tell you!(except for tut who is simply metrosexual):

NUMBER 2!!!!! This paint job rocks! Though it does remind me of an old BC Rich paint job! :puke: Ah I really don't know do it the origional Rhoads style or not at all. I personally would put flames on it or a costum job of the fine czarnian LOBO on it or... boobs? Yeah that is it boob-vex! That would be like theme thing then right?? :heh:

*finds opened jar of dangerous glue by computer and closes lid. The strong smell of toxic fumes slowly diminishes* :loco:

NeedledWarheart said:
Bob, you total pussy:lol: get an original paint job, LOL!LOL!LOL!

Naw, seriosuly, Go for 5.

And get a neck pup in there.
ive had this paint job idea for a while now. . .its the original RR paintjob, that he put on his very first jackson. and i never use a neck pickup. . . and i want 24 frets. . .so i gotta take it out anyway. even my epiphone, my first guitar has only one bridge pickup in it, its the only thing im comfortable with. . .

COBSteele02 said:
Paint a skull on it with fire shooting out of its eyes. :headbang:
sorry guys, im not that artistic. I can do solid colors and small, uncomplicated designs. My GF did my yellow bevels, but im doing this one totally by myself.

First of all, yes, put a neck pickup in there. I command you! Now, those paintjobs are alright. I voted for 2, but I still like the idea of a custom picture paintjob more. Hey Bob, if I get all the parts and pay you, would you build me a guitar? Just wondering.

Oh and Goth fiend, your guitar looks awesome.

yeah dood, i can build you one, let me see how this one turns out first, then you can take a look and see whether or not you trust me.

as for a picture, i have no idea how to do that, all i really know how to do is paint simple colors and designs. :erk: ill get better with more projects i suppose.

bobvex said:
its the original RR paintjob, that he put on his very first jackson.

I know.... and thats why i said "Be Original" :lol:

dude, i was jsut kidding though bro, if you liike it, then by all fucking means do it!

NeedledWarheart said:
I know.... and thats why i said "Be Original" :lol:

dude, i was jsut kidding though bro, if you liike it, then by all fucking means do it!
:p

whoa, ACDC is on UM radio. . .:worship: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.