So, I'm early.....

Again??????????? Didnt you have one a year ago????

Time to Retirer Ken!! Your older then most of my tree's on my Property.....

Again??????????? Didnt you have one a year ago????

Time to Retirer Ken!! Your older then most of my tree's on my Property.....

Ok, I give up. Is a retirer someone who retires someone else, like an employer and employee?? Or could it be someone who re-tires things which require tires.
I'm confused here. Kind of like veterians from a previous post. Aren't veterians people who don't eat meat????

Ok, I give up. Is a retirer someone who retires someone else, like an employer and employee?? Or could it be someone who re-tires things which require tires.
I'm confused here. Kind of like veterians from a previous post. Aren't veterians people who don't eat meat????

The more that you people keep busting my Balls on my Spelling, the more ill do it...If you stop Ill spell correctly...:worship::loco::headbang::kickass::)

Nah......
its a type of dog!
usually they're,are you ready for this?
Golden

If Ken had not been born, we might not be getting all this awesome music from him, so let us celebrate. Cheers! :worship::kickass: