So, I'm finally getting around to writing a Forest Stream review..

Originally posted by Russell
..and feel compelled to ask, who the hell provides the vocals?

Either I'm being extremely stupid or it isn't on the promo or press release :lol:

Kthx :)

That's me - Sonm! Please do not blame us too hard :cry:
That's our first experience!!! Next time we'll do our best!! :cry:
:cry:
:cry:
What one can do at home with the only PC :cry:
Nothing!!!! :cry:
:lol:

So I did the vocals SoNm the Darkest! Or the Drunkest or Whatever:)
Cheers

Hey, Russell, make sure you put "Somn", this "SoNm" character is an intruder. :p SoMn is the one behind it. :D

XAAAAAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAAAAAAA!!!!! Tb| CME|_|_|OH PycT|/| = Rusty, you are funny!!!:)))

One more question for the good Mr Sonm, what do you play?? :p

The press release says it's drums but that git (I mean my good firend) Rusty says the CD inlay says you do the programming and keyboards.

I'm so confused :( :cry:

Whoever does these press releases needs a good kick in the knees ;) :p

Originally posted by Lee_B
Shall I quote you on that to my email to Sarah?

hehe :)

Lee

As long as you quote this as well : "Oh I didn't realise that wonderful, beautiful Sarah Lees was responsible for writing Elitist's succinct and well thought out (but sometimes slightly low on information) press releases. I stand corrected, and now feel the only thing she deserves to be reprimanded for is not thinking Mortiis is cute"

Or something along those lines :p

Hehe :D Anywho, I thought you had a hand in writing them :p ;)

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Let's say I did vocals + programming + keyboars:) HAHAHAAAAA!!!

Yes? Where it is so-called review? I just was interviewed by Kerrang! It was so-called interview... and I hope it was not extremely bad... my spoken english gets worse when I am trying to speak without an accent. Maybe a couple of beers would help?

Originally posted by Sonm
Yes? Where it is so-called review? I just was interviewed by Kerrang! It was so-called interview... and I hope it was not extremely bad... my spoken english gets worse when I am trying to speak without an accent. Maybe a couple of beers would help?

I'm sure :p Fancy doing an interview for UM? :)

The questions may take me a week or two at this rate tho ;)

Excellent!! A true masterpiece!! Graceful!! Exquisite!! You are a real master of words, my friend! Very very good English indeed! So elegant so dainty!! Thank you!! Thank you very very much!!
I'll print it to know by heart! I'll make my descendants know what their grandfather used to be like!! Thank you!! I am moved to tears:cry:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Music 5 out of 10
Review 10 out of 10

Originally posted by Sonm
Excellent!! A true masterpiece!! Graceful!! Exquisite!! You are a real master of words, my friend! Very very good English indeed! So elegant so dainty!! Thank you!! Thank you very very much!!
I'll print it to know by heart! I'll make my descendants know what their grandfather used to be like!! Thank you!! I am moved to tears:cry:
Music 5 out of 10
Review 10 out of 10

Do I sense sarcasm there by any chance ;) :) Glad you like it tho (well, I think you did! :dopey: )