So, I'm finally getting around to writing a Forest Stream review..

No sarcasm!!! Why do you think it was sarcastic??! No way man!! NO WAY!! I was really glad to read that after locking my new annoying toy in one of my table drawers. You probably know that Lee has sent me a bawdy wench to smite me across the visage? Now I can not do bad things... If I start reading this forum she smites me and she farts right into my face... I have no clue where Lee found her but she insists me to speak without russian accent. After all my mouth hurts I've got a horrible tongueache and I am furious. Poor me... Now I know how Emperor guys managed to write such brilliant music. They simply had no choice... You write crap - you are smited across the visage. They also used a corps-paint to hide their scars... unbelievably. But honestly I am sad... Nowadays I have no friend to rely on... Maybe that is the price for my tiny gift - the ability to write some kind of a shite called music... Madness.

Originally posted by Lee_B
Why try and speak without the accent? We will laugh at you anyway :)

Was it Dom who did it? He's a nice guy!
Lee

Why would you laugh at me?! I have a bad luck, now you know that yourself. Actually not so long ago I had a dream. Me and my GF were shopping and looking for something in a terrible place... some kind of a distant slum (that was London but it looked like russian place I used to be on holiday). I mean that wasn't terrible because of the way it looked but... it was some gathering of gay-shops. Gooooodness... imagine all these creepy devices, tiny engines, moving, jumping, barking artificial dicks... Hell knows why we decided to look for a thingie my bloody neighbour used to use... The seller was looking like a Scooter guy but with a slightly different shape of his scull. He was hiding behind the counter and watching us through the numerous gaps. Then we left that hell (don't remember whether we've found what we were looking for or not, doesn't make the story) and walked towards the bus stop. And suddenly I spoted Lee and Ivan standing inside the stop and waiting for Omin. Lee was wearing looking glasses and he had a beard. He looked shy and both guys were drunk. Somehow bus didn't appear and we walked along the vilage street kicking hens and roosters, gots and dogs. I was talking to Lee but he kept silence casting glances at me and after a couple of kilometers said: Shut the fuck up! I already know that! Better tell me where is that son of a bitch Omin? I can not finish my thesis...
I woke up...

Originally posted by Lee_B
Sonm... please go here:

http://psychcentral.com/
:)

Very good site!! I enjoyed surfing it!! I just was wandering how did you discover it? :lol:
Thank you anyway!:) They gave me an advise to write down all my dreams in order to publish it later:) So if you would come again into my dreams then I promise 30% of what I earn selling my books is yours! Do we have a deal?:lol:

Originally posted by Russell
I think it was the tone of your post ;)
Now, wanna do an interview? :p :D

Thank you again Russell! Interview would be great!! You can send the questions to wz-omn@yandex.ru
That's Omin's e-mail. He's a very good guy!!Once he scared people from Metal Hammer to death:lol: (I still need to investigate that case...)
Gooooood Luck!! And thank you again for your brilliant review!

Originally posted by Sonm
Thank you again Russell! Interview would be great!! You can send the questions to wz-omn@yandex.ru
That's Omin's e-mail. He's a very good guy!!Once he scared people from Metal Hammer to death:lol: (I still need to investigate that case...)
Gooooood Luck!! And thank you again for your brilliant review!

:lol: Coolerz :) I will do when I've written them ;)

'sok dude, I only told the truth :)

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

wz-omn@yandex.ru
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<wz-omn@yandex.ru>:

Any more suggestions? ;)