So I'm seeing The Devin Townsend Project live tomorrow

He was in Prague a week ago, shitloads of my friends were there, saying how much it kicked ass. I couldn't go because of work :-(

He's a musical genius. Seen him numerous times with the various incarnations of the DTB and with SYL.

If Devin and Mike Patton could have babies ... well, the world would probably spin in reverse, Frank Bello would suck shit in through his arse, and Lars Ulrich wouldn't suck.

I forgot to mention that Anneke is with him! I'm not sure if she's opening the show or what, but I expect her to join Devin on stage. I hope they play In Ah!, it's beautiful!

Yesterday evening I got a text message from my friend from Finland "just so you know, I am at Devin Townsend show and Anneke is with him" fuck I was soooo jealous

Oh shit, one of the best shows I've seen! Anneke was on stage for about half the show. They played lots of stuff from Addicted (Addicted, Supercrush, Hyperdrive, Bend It Like A Bender,...) and Ziltoid (By Your Command, Hyperdrive,...) plus Deadhead, Deep Peace, Life, Kingdom (I think), Bad Devil (Highlight of the night for me!) and many more. At times it was hard to decide whether to look at Devin, to who my man-love is endless or Anneke, who was fucking hot!

I noted that Devin seems to be having so much more fun now than when I last saw him with SYL, so the break was obviously very good for him.

I had some beers before the show, and just when I was about to go take a piss 'Ziltoid FM' started playing on the PA, so I kinda had to hold it in the whole show. It was fucking hilarious to hear Devin/Ziltoid play stuff like Barbie Girl by Aqua on "radio".

I'll give this concert two thumbs up out of two thumbs up. Got me a sweet ass Ziltoid shirt too!

Oh shit, one of the best shows I've seen! Anneke was on stage for about half the show. They played lots of stuff from Addicted (Addicted, Supercrush, Hyperdrive, Bend It Like A Bender,...) and Ziltoid (By Your Command, Hyperdrive,...) plus Deadhead, Deep Peace, Life, Kingdom (I think), Bad Devil (Highlight of the night for me!) and many more. At times it was hard to decide whether to look at Devin, to who my man-love is endless or Anneke, who was fucking hot!

I noted that Devin seems to be having so much more fun now than when I last saw him with SYL, so the break was obviously very good for him.

I had some beers before the show, and just when I was about to go take a piss 'Ziltoid FM' started playing on the PA, so I kinda had to hold it in the whole show. It was fucking hilarious to hear Devin/Ziltoid play stuff like Barbie Girl by Aqua on "radio".

I'll give this concert two thumbs up out of two thumbs up. Got me a sweet ass Ziltoid shirt too!

:worship: bad ass setlist! Bad Devil would have been a highlight for me too!
did he play any new material? he's got the last 2 parts of his DTP Ghost and Deconstruction coming out in june I think.

I don't think they played any new stuff.

Bad Devil rocked like a motherfucker! Here's a video not filmed by me:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR2dzXWZWQ4&feature=feedlik[/ame]

(it's always useful to have atleast one skullet in a band!)