So, is the new E.P. going to suck or what?

So, is the new E.P. going to suck or what?

• The new E.P. is going to suck the big balls

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I am a total In Flames fanboy, and hope that one day I will have the chance to suck THEIR balls

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I vote for whatever Sic votes for cuz he´s always right

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Hahaha! That made me laugh. Good stuff! Hehe!

I still have hope. I still listen to R2R, when the mood takes me to listen to something more casual in approach. But I still want In Flames to go back to their roots.

Here's an interesting little something: over here there is a music channel called MCM. They have a program entirely dedicated to metal on Wednesdays. They also split everything up into genres. Guess which song found itself slap bang in the middle of the half hour of nu-metal? Cloud Connected.

Realists- 1
Fanboys- 0

Mwahahahaha!!

I don't see it being any better than Reroute. And I'm not gonna buy any of the crap that the band members say, after they said Reroute has Jester Race elements in it blahblahblah

They should be good covers. Or funny ones. Maybe a remake of DT's Shadow Duet with Anders and Mikeal Stanne, then Beethoven's Fur Elise? A metal insturmental cover of Fur Elise would kick ass.

Steve420 said:
They should be good covers. Or funny ones. Maybe a remake of DT's Shadow Duet with Anders and Mikeal Stanne.

I asked both of them about doing something like that, possibly in a live setting.
Here's what they said.

Mikael - "I'd do it if Anders would let me."

Anders - "Fuck no.":D