A question for the band: Pyramaze E.P./DVD

Thorns On My Grave

I Am Vengeance
Mar 20, 2006
Alameda, California
With a new vocalist in the roster, as well as a host of new live shows coming and a new record label...

Would you guys consider releasing a glorified E.P.? IE: One or two new songs, a rerecording, and some live tracks all with our new main man Mr.Breed?

It certainly would not be out of the ordinary, as you guys have three full length albums already. This is purely a curiosity and was mentioned in another thread. Of course, given the fact that live Pyramaze stuff is so damned rare, do we have any hope for a DVD set in the future?

Many thanks!

A Pyramaze show just prior to Lance King's departure was recorded with the then intention to be released as a DVD. Last I heard Lance still possessed the footage and was awaiting the band to contact or negotiate for the footage since it still needed to be mastered and sent to be pressed.

As for a Urban breed-era DVD, I think it would be an awesome move on the bands' behalf. It could be packaged as a special CD/DVD release, perhaps in limited numbers and signed by the band.

Absolutely! Then you could REALLY feel the metal inside of you!

...er, I'll just be getting my coat...

Shaye
Haha, that is just bad ass :headbang::kickass:

And I agree, it'd be great to have something recorded from these coming shows. At least we'd have the Urban appetite eased a little bit.

I'd love to hear him live on anything Pyramaze! :headbang::kickass: