Pyramaze: A look at the future

Thorns On My Grave

I Am Vengeance
Mar 20, 2006
Alameda, California
So we have all had around six months to digest and formulate our opinion on Immortal, Pyramaze has a new vocalist, and has done a couple shows...

A question for the band: What's next?

Based on the track record, some time in 2010 i'll be itching for a new album with our new vocalist. I constantly pray for a U.S. show, but i'd also love some kind of live release... With the cancelation of the shows, I know you guys got set back a lot of money, and I hope that does not affect the band too terribly.

I constantly listen to every album, and have the highest hopes for the new one, even if its ten years down the line!

How about everyone else?

What do you guys hope for in the brave new Pyraworld?!

I also listen constantly every album and I'm never bored of them.

I hope they have the chance for some new gigs, a live dvd would be great
and I really look forward to some samples with the new Pyravoice!

Well hopefully the ppl who run Chicago Powerfest have contacted Pyramaze. Or they are at least open to the idea of Pyramaze asking to added to CPF 09.

In this case CPF will then organize sponsor packages ranging from the cost of 100-200 bucks for fans to purchase to help bring the band over.
Which is like VIP status with a meet and greet.

I constantly listen to every album, and have the highest hopes for the new one, even if its ten years down the line!

Agreed 100%! :kickass:

I have listened to all the songs so often, but still I can't get enough! I need my daily dose of Pyramaze and Tad Morose and so - of course - I'm really curious about an album with Urban on vocals.

What do you guys hope for in the brave new Pyraworld?!

• another (pyr)amazing album - even better than the first three ones
  • more people get to know the name "PYRAMAZE"
  • some live gigs (a small headliner tour maybe)
  • a great live-cd/dvd-set with Urban performing songs of the 'old' albums and the forthcoming one

i love you all,,, thanks for the support.:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy