Pyramaze signs with Locomotive Records

Jan 4, 2004
Pyramaze is proud to announce the signing with Locomotive Records for the worldwide release of "Immortal." We had quite a few good offers, but Locomotive convinced us with their enthusiasm and their willingness to walk that extra mile for the band. "Immortal will be out May 30th in Europe, release dates for other territories will be announced soon. Cheers! -Pyramaze :headbang:

Well, that's a bit easier to read than the danish words... but now we know one more thing: May 30th is in Denmark June 2nd :lol:

Thanks for keeping us up to date Jonah! :headbang:

PS: I'm just listening to bear mountain, great tune by the way!

Yeah, it's a shame they can't tour more...
Also they need to find a new vocalist before they do any live shows. I wonder if they started looking for one.

Congratulations, can't wait until the album comes out. Two months, two months, two months -lapses into chanting-

Congrats Pyraboys-on signing!
Both Pyramaze and Communic to have new releases at the end of May. My metal membranes couldn't be more excited!

Congrats Pyraboys-on signing!
Both Pyramaze and Communic to have new releases at the end of May. My metal membranes couldn't be more excited!

Hey Muz, I just checked them out. Awesome songwriter(s), unpredictable changes within the (long) songs, really great stuff. So I can watch out for two cd's by the end of May! Though nothing can be compared to the work of the gods Michael, Matt, Jonah, Niels, Toke and Morten! :)

Communic is only a 3-piece band-amazing how they pull it off.
1.Pyramaze
2.Communic
My opinion, I put both bands way ahead of the rest.

well if some1 can tell me if the European releases are going to be in English, ill order from Europe.

Locomotive is a good company, they re-released persuader's 1st album. they even installed the visions and dreams demo with the original versions of track 3 and 6

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe ALL albums that have English lyrics will have the booklet printed in English regardless of what territory the disc is released in...at least that's been my experience with imports.