Pyramaze Competition!!!

Jan 4, 2004
PYRAMAZE COMPETITION!

To celebrate the completion and release of the new album ' Immortal '
we have decided to launch a competition. The rules are simple - the fan
who can create the best Pyramaze related drawing/picture either hand
made or produced in Photoshop or similar will win the following prices:

1 x copy of the new album (European version)
1 x copy of the digipack version containing two extra live tracks (European version)
1 x Immortal t-shirt

The competition will run until 30th of May 2008.
The band will choose the best artwork and contact the winner directly.
The winning artwork (and the other pieces) will be displayed in a special gallery
at pyramaze.com after the competition has ended.

All pieces must be sent per e-mail to the following address, along with full name
and contact information: michael@pyramaze.com

Get creative people!

Best regards
PYRAMAZE

God dammit I wish I was good at drawing right about now! I remember in art class in high school I got a 3/40 on this really big project I had to do:cry:. My grandfather and uncle are really good at drawing stuff, but that is a talent that obviously wasn't passed on to me...

Yeah I suck at drawing/photoshop too. Damn, the rewards are awesome though...

Good luck though to everyone who tries it.

What can we expect in this AWSOME competition?

I mean, How many people can win and get a copy?
are they signed by the band them selfs?

not that I want all this but just allitle more info would be nice.

Greetz!

I'm also in answers to questions PyraGuard asked and one more, can we make more images than one? :p:p

I'm also in answers to questions PyraGuard asked and one more, can we make more images than one? :p:p

I want to know that too!

After reading Jonah's statement more carefully I'd guess it's three prices for one ("the fan who...") but I could be wrong. I hope we only can send one image each, otherwise I will be drawing all day and night to get as many images as possible to keep a little chance to win alive. :lol:

Are you guys asking for artists that submit artwork to relinquish their rights to the artwork also? Or will submitted art still belong to the artist.

Submitted art belongs to the artist, unless other agreements should be made. No one is handing over copyright of their image(s) to the band.

What can we expect in this AWSOME competition?

I mean, How many people can win and get a copy?
are they signed by the band them selfs?

not that I want all this but just allitle more info would be nice.

Greetz!

There will be only 1 winner. The copies are not signed by the band.
Artists / fans are welcome to submit multiple pieces if they choose so.

thanx! now we know :)

not that I haven't started yet, been working on it non -stop
you guys rock! I love that you guys even botherd a competition! Pyramaze, never change youre style!

Got mine in but really pissed as I recently purchased a drawing tablet and am learning to use software now but no way up to speed enough to consider using it yet - so I had to submit a pencil and pen drawing only. I appreciate pencil drawing etc but considering I mainly cartoon computers offer a lot more.

Anyway, it's done.
Good luck all!
:headbang: