Pyramaze Fan Art Contest Winner

BurntOfferings666

God Of All Things Metal
Just wanted to throw a shout out to my friend Kamil Pietruczynik for winning the the Pyramaze fan art contest. For those of you who do not know, Kamil has also done a TON of amazing fan art for Iced Earth, the comic book mini-series DeathDealer and various others. Congrats Kamil!

From Pyramaze.com:

Dear fans and competition participants.
A winner of the fan art competition has been chosen now. It's been really-really hard, because we've had some very strong and beautiful entries. But unfortunately we've also had a few competitors who misunderstood the purpose of the competition. This was about creating a Pyramaze related artwork/drawing.... It was NOT about sending us some creations that A. Had nothing to do with Pyramaze at all or B. copying already existing Pyramaze artwork or photos and just rearranging them. So to those of you who will not find your creations in the fan-art gallery which will be up soon, now you know why ;-)

And now to the winner: The name of the winner is Kamil Pietruczynik from Poland. Congratulations!!! To see the winning artwork please look below. Unfortunately there can only be one winner, but we want to thank you all for your beautiful artwork - we are proud that Pyramaze has inspired you to come up with such beautiful creations.

All the best
PYRAMAZE

http://www.pyramaze.com/images/artcontestwinner_large.jpg

The image is amazing congratulations Kamil :)
*(Gratulacje stary! miło jak Polak wygrywa, szkoda że w piłce nożnej nam to nie wychodzi ;))

While I really dig the cover for Immortal (and I honestly do), if that winning artwork by Kamil is not used in some shape or form by the band somewhere down the track, or Kamil is not contracted for future cover art/work for the band it would be a tragedy.

That is some incredible artwork!!!!!:headbang:

Hi All !!!!

Thank You very much for the kind words about my artworks. Thank You Michael and Pyramaze for choice my artwork, I'm very, very proud and excited. Really! This was my firs competition which I have won :). You know? I mad my artwork in last moment - 1,5 day before end of competition. I drew and I painted all day and night 12h non stop!! :D - I know that was crazy, but as I see it was worth :).

Once again, thanks for all of You and my friends for support

Best regards for all Pyramaze and Iced Earth fans

RESPECT & HONOR

Kamil

(* No i oczywiście specjalne pozdrowienia dla rodaków!!. No niestety nasz reprezentacja dała ciała, chłopaki musz sie wziąc do roboty bo strasznie psuja nasz wizerunek. )

Wow cool!

I can't believe how good they look!
I was competing against some serious talents,no wonder i didn't win:D
Kudos to all who made it\m/

(in case anyone's interested,mine is the Melancholy Beast,pic#2)

Wow cool!

I can't believe how good they look!
I was competing against some serious talents,no wonder i didn't win:D
Kudos to all who made itm/

(in case anyone's interested,mine is the Melancholy Beast,pic#2)

Your art is awesome btw! :)

Hey Kamil, Congratulations again! ^^

Hey just a thing!

My name is wrong

Is Mario Sergio Gomes Filgueira and no "Mário Sérgio" Gomes Filgueira

if possible fix it

Thanks!

Great Kamil!! :

Alejandro Ramirez and Brendha Alves Lopes too! Very good!

Brendha is from Brazil as me!

Hey Kamil, Congratulations again! ^^

Hey just a thing!

My name is wrong

Is Mario Sergio Gomes Filgueira and no "Mário Sérgio" Gomes Filgueira

if possible fix it

Thanks!

Great Kamil!! :

Alejandro Ramirez and Brendha Alves Lopes too! Very good!

Brendha is from Brazil as me!

Done! :)

Wow. Kamil's is the pimp grand daddy but that first one and the Born From Ashes one are nice too. Some of the rest look sweet, but seem like they're drawings of random shit with a PM logo thrown in the mix. Still better than anything I could ever draw though.