Pyramaze merchandise

Oct 26, 2004
Denmark
Hi people! I just wanted to let you know, that in the near future it will be possible to buy Pyramaze t-shirts and baseball shirts from our homepage. But i want to give the users of this forum a head start, 'cause i still have a few shirts left over, from the first sweet limited edition. Everyone who wants to purchase one of these great t-shirts can do so, by sending me an e-mail to michael@pyramaze.com with your: SIZE - ORDER QUANTITY - SHIPPING ADDRESS. The price for one of these shirts is 15 USD + shipping costs. The money can be paid by sending well hidden cash or making a bank transfer (for bank transfer, fee's must be paid for by purchaser) T-shirt description (black t-shirt): Front - large Pyramaze logo / back - Pyramaze logo above cover artwork from the cd - beneath pictures of the bandmembers - full color as cd cover. BUY NOW! - or miss out on this great offer. As a little bonus i'm going to sign every shirt before shipping them + i'll throw in a little treat :D

:devil:

Hi guys! If you want a shirt, then please follow the instructions from the first post. I have M - L - XL shirts, all of high quality (Fruit of the Loom). I'm not a member of Paypal, so as mentioned in the instruction, it's either cash by mail, or bank transfer. I guarantee shipment of the shirts one working day after receipt of the money. Remember there's only a limited amount of shirts left, so you have to be fast. I accept USD (15 dollars pr. shirt) and EURO (13 Euros pr. shirt) As soon as i receive a mail with your order, i will let you know my address or account number, for your further action. cheerz!

Metalmilita2000 said:
About how much does a bank transfer normally cost?

Brent

Hi Brent! That is a bit different from bank to bank, you would have to ask your own bank how much they charge for a transfer to Denmark. But i can tell you, that cash payment is way cheaper.

i will just wait till they are available through some vendor that can do Credit card/paypal transactions.

Ive already got an XL signed pyramaze shirt hanging on my wall. \m/

No really theyre for my woman. Shes super hot. I love those huge hands, the gigantor forehead, and her nubs where her arms used to be are so fucking sexy man. I love to carees them with my feet.

Daybreaker said:
No really theyre for my woman. Shes super hot. I love those huge hands, the gigantor forehead, and her nubs where her arms used to be are so fucking sexy man. I love to carees them with my feet.

ok, so let me get this strait. she has no arms, and nubs where they used to be, but she has hands? how does that work? she sounds like a real babe :puke:

Its those prosthetic ones. You know the plastic rubber things that they cap off the nubs with. They come in only one size, man hands so when shes caressing my humongous balls it feels kind of weird. I prefer them off though because that fishook scar on the right nubby nub makes me so wet.

Daybreaker said:
Its those prosthetic ones. You know the plastic rubber things that they cap off the nubs with. They come in only one size, man hands so when shes caressing my humongous balls it feels kind of weird. I prefer them off though because that fishook scar on the right nubby nub makes me so wet.

OMG you are so nasty. that actually sent chills up my spine.