Pyramaze Fan Art Contest Winner

My first work before of my computer break, was better of this, but still this way, Kamil will winner. Because your illustration is the style of the Pyramaze. I see a Immortal when look at the guy dressed with cowl! I Think, lol!!! woooowww!

My First illustration the guys of the band is on swamp!

Sorrow my computer break and I don't save in pendrive or CD, But I would lose for Kamil in the same way! ^^

Wow. Kamil's is the pimp grand daddy but that first one and the Born From Ashes one are nice too. Some of the rest look sweet, but seem like they're drawings of random shit with a PM logo thrown in the mix. Still better than anything I could ever draw though.

Random?
Mine has no logo on it:)

I like the first one the best personally. Seem to has the most going on in it. Huge fire bird, with the Immortal wizard in the background in front of an army of Pyra-fans, and the way the sky transitions with the logo. I don't know, to each his own I guess.

kamilpyramazeas2.jpg

:lol:

Yep. that is amazing. Nothing gets past Kamil when it comes to making some awesome stuff.
*makes it his desktop image*

Good idea, just made it my desktop image too.

Yes that's right, Mr. Immortal man guy dude person thinger, watch safely over my icons... :kickass:

That is officially the sweetest thing i have ever seen. It's so awesome to have fans like you guys! *gets all misty eyed*

:) Thanks a lot Jonah. btw, awesome job on "Immortal"!:headbang:

Good idea, just made it my desktop image too.

Yes that's right, Mr. Immortal man guy dude person thinger, watch safely over my icons... :kickass:

He's waching!! :)

1024x768:
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5628/pyramazeimmortal1024x76da5.jpg

1280x980:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4149/pyramazeimmortal1280x98ge6.jpg

Best regards

Greetings everyone!!!
I want to tell You about connections with my artwork and the contest winner...
so, Kamil is my best friend living in my neighborhood...and if You take a look on my competition artwork:"Born from the ashes" carefully...-who is that guy under the white cloth???:D
...I hope You guess;)
Best regards!:headbang: