Oct 26, 2004
Denmark
Dear friends

After auditioning some really good singers during
the last couple of months, we have finally found a
new band-brother -none other than singer extraordinaire
Urban breed (ex-Tad Morose) has joined our ranks, and
we are all very excited. Urban is well known for his
powerful voice, stage presence and great diversity.
We welcome Urban into the band, and we hope that our
fantastic fans will approve of this choice too. Trust us
when we say there's no one better to fill out the big shoes
left by his predecessors. To those of you who do not know
Urban yet, I would like to encourage you to check out the
MP3's in the news section of pyramaze.com - this is just a little
taste of what Urban sounds like. Please note - the songs are
NOT new Pyramaze songs, but material from Urban's past
recordings. Thanks for your attention, and now on to a statement
from Urban himself.

Michael Kammeyer.

-----------------------

Statement from Urban:

Hello everyone

I am very pleased to join ranks with the great guys and talented
musicians of Pyramaze. I'm looking forward to the challenge of
filling those big shoes and working with these guys live and in the studio.
I think we have a lot to offer each other, and I hope Pyramaze fans are as
excited as we are to hear us working together.

Urban breed

Very cool - I've had Tad Morose's Modus Viviendi for a few years now and always dug Urban's vocals. I can definitely hear him singing the Immortal tunes.

Great job!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG you guys kick fucking ass! All I've heard from him (so far) were those samples someone linked, but holy shit does that guy have an incredible voice. He's gonna fit amazingly well with Pyramaze. He has just what it takes to be able to sing both the Lance-era songs and the Matt-era songs. Once again you've proven you know how to pick a vocalist! I'm in shock, I really am. This is just pyramazing news :p

Long live Pyramaze!!!! :)

Good news indeed. I'm not at all very familiar with Urban but I did hear a few samples of his singing posted by BurntOfferings666 and he's definitely a great match for Pyramaze.

I'm curious though, it seems that Pyramaze first see who the fans would like as a singer and then contact the guy. I mean, when Lance quit a lot of people were talking about how awesome it would be if Matt Barlow joined the band behind the mic, even though at that time it was just wishful thinking as no one thought Matt would return to the metal scene. And now after Matt was no longer the singer a lot of people had put forth Urban breed as the new singer and again he is the new guy behind the mic. Is this just a coincidence or does the band really go after the guy that seems to be the most "desirable" going by what the people on the forum say?

Holy shit yes! This is some great news indeed! I cannot wait to hear you guys with Urban! Congrats to Urban and Pyramaze on this bad ass connection!

Thats fucking awesome! I just love how everyone was saying that he should be in the band in other threads and he's actually part of Pyramaze now. Either you guys were listening to us or already had him in mind before us fans started mentioning him and us bringing him up was just a coincidence! Thats really awesome, I think he's the right man for the job and I can't wait to hear future Pyramaze songs with him! I know you guys are doing a few shows in Denmark- any chance of doing a full blown North America tour in the future?

Let it be said that we value our fans and the integrity of our music above all else. Your encouraging words and support of Urban becoming our new frontman has made our decision easy.
-jonah w-

Pyra-fans are still basking in the glow of "Immortal" and now the announcement of another one of metals great singers (one of my fav.s) in Urban Breed...this is too good to be true!
WELCOME URBAN!

Now the pain in the ass questions for the band.

-are the plans to have Urban be more of a fulltime member with the possibility of him doing a number of records with the band...or too early to tell?

-will Urban most likely take part in other projects and also be the voice of Pyramaze...with the Pyraboys having no problem with this scenerio? Or was the offer to join, be in, and only sing for Pyramaze?

-Urban is originally from Sweden. Does he still reside near or in those parts? If so, I'm assuming this will make the whole working, writing, and recording process a bit easier and better for the band.

A big thanks to Pyramaze for the update and any replies.

-are the plans to have Urban be more of a fulltime member with the possibility of him doing a number of records with the band...or too early to tell?

-will Urban most likely take part in other projects and also be the voice of Pyramaze...with the Pyraboys having no problem with this scenerio? Or was the offer to join, be in, and only sing for Pyramaze?

-Urban is originally from Sweden. Does he still reside near or in those parts? If so, I'm assuming this will make the whole working, writing, and recording process a bit easier and better for the band.

A big thanks to Pyramaze for the update and any replies.

Urban is a fulltime member of Pyramaze. He is full-on our new frontman! As with all the members of Pyramaze excluding Michael, we all are involved with other projects/bands as well. Urban is no exception to this, however this won't effect Pyramaze in any way. Urban has a pad in Sweden as well as one here in the states (convenient!) hope this helps -jonah w-

So AWESOME :kickass::kickass::kickass:. I do have to say, though, the next time there is "big news coming soon" nobody should be aloud to tell us that there is "big news coming soon" until at most a week before we find out what it actually is:p.

Urban is a fulltime member of Pyramaze. He is full-on our new frontman! As with all the members of Pyramaze excluding Michael, we all are involved with other projects/bands as well. Urban is no exception to this, however this won't effect Pyramaze in any way. Urban has a pad in Sweden as well as one here in the states (convenient!) hope this helps -jonah w-

Thanks Jonah...I'm soooooooo stoked!:kickass: