*Pyramaze announces shows in Denmark*

Oct 26, 2004
Denmark
PYRAMAZE will be playing 5 shows in Denmark in November, as special guest of the mighty VOLBEAT. Michael Kammeyer says: "We are very pleased that we have been invited on to the VOLBEAT tour. They are currently the biggest and best selling heavy metal band in Denmark, and we are proud that we have been invited personally by the band to be their special guest". VOLBEAT's Michael Poulsen says: "I was knocked over when i heard PYRAMAZE's new album, which contains one of my favourite metal singers, Matt Barlow (Iced Earth). In fact i dare to claim that this is Denmarks best metal release since Mercyful Fate. Great melodies and a singer, who can easily be placed on the heavy metal throne and wait for his crown. This band has absolutely earned respect and attention. It's cool to be able to bring some "old rats", who have been a part of the metal scene for a long time. Unfortunately Matt is no longer in PYRAMAZE, but the music stands strong enough on it's own and a new singer is currently being auditioned". For more info on the shows, please visit our 'GIGS' section at pyramaze.com.

Michael Kammeyer.

Congratulations guys, go kick some ass!
I think the biggest news here, is that it means that no later than October, Pyramaze will have a new vocalist! And I'm sure that whoever it's going to be, he's going to be one hell of a vocalist!

No fucking way! That's so kickass! It makes me wish I was in Denmark... I am going around Europe in August... maybe I might drop by in Denmark to see a show? :headbang: And I wanna audition for singer! :lol:

That's bad ass guys! Man I wish I lived in Denmark! I'd love to see you live sometime!

Looking forward to hearing who the new singer's gonna be!

BOAH! :OMG:

What a great week this is:
first I get infected by the Urban-virus...
then I find out that Pyramaze will play live, which means that soon :heh: there will be announced a new vocalist (I don't think they will take someone just for the shows, it'll be someone permanent I hope).
And I've just found another great band that I like - I didn't know that Elvis is still alive and rocks in a metal band :lol:

So, great news indeed! Maybe I find a way to get to Denmark in November, that would be sooo amazing! :headbang:

By the way: did I already mention that Urban breed would suite your style of music? Just an idea! Though as there are auditions I guess it will be someone different. But whoever it may be, I trust in Pyramaze that they will choose the right vocalist!

Jeez...think I found someone that likes Urban more than I do.:lol:

Great news boys...good luck and kick some major ass in Nov.