Pyramaze announces new singer

As with all the members of Pyramaze excluding Michael, we all are involved with other projects/bands as well. Urban is no exception to this
Sweet...because both Pyramaze AND Bloodbound rock something fierce! I honestly laughed when I read the news...the last two vocalists have just been total fan favorites before they were even announced, and both came to fruition as Obsolum pointed out...good stuff :kickass:

Cool info! good to know that Urban is now he part of the band btw. "Anubis" from Tad Morose is freaking amazing! :p

Now that I have somewhat come down off of cloud-9 in regards to Urbans arrival.
As a diehard Pyramaze fan I can honestly say I have never looked forward to an upcoming release as to the next one that will feature Urban Breed!

That being said, Matt would probably land as my 3rd choice behind Urban and Lance as my singer for the band. I will however recognize and mention Matts return to metal and how happy its made the metal masses, and on his return back he happened to land in one helluva metal band, and give one of the finest metal vocal performances that I have ever fuckin heard!

Matt could have easily showed up, went through the motions, did his thing with Pyramaze and then return to Iced Earth. Instead the man showed his true emotion, power and talent that was delivered on one of the finest metal albums you'll ever hear in "Immortal".

Going into this I was not the biggest fan of Matt, as some others here on the forums...I was skeptical about his work with Pyramaze? After hearing "Immortal," and even now in my jubilation about the latest Urban announcement, I WOULD SINCERELY LIKE TO THANK MATT FOR HIS CONTRIBUTION TO "IMMORTAL", AND I REALLY APPRECIATE HIS EFFORTS...HE HAS GAINED YET ANOTHER BIGTIME FAN!

Now that I have somewhat come down off of cloud-9 in regards to Urbans arrival.

As a diehard Pyramaze fan I can honestly say I have never looked forward to an upcoming release as to the next one that will feature Urban Breed!

That being said, Matt would probably land as my 3rd choice behind Urban and Lance as my singer for the band. I will however recognize and mention Matts return to metal and how happy its made the metal masses, and on his return back he happened to land in one helluva metal band, and give one of the finest metal vocal performances that I have ever heard! Matt could have easily showed up, went through the motions, did his thing with Pyramaze and then return to Iced Earth. Instead the man showed his true emotion, power and talent that was delivered on one of the finest metal albums you'll ever hear in "Immortal".

Going into this I was not the biggest fan of Matt, as some others here on the forums...I was skeptical about his work with Pyramaze? After hearing "Immortal," and even now in my jubilation about the latest Urban announcement, I WOULD SINCERELY LIKE TO THANK MATT FOR HIS CONTRIBUTION TO "IMMORTAL", AND I REALLY APPRECIATE HIS EFFORTS...HE HAS GAINED YET ANOTHER BIGTIME FAN!

I LOVE PYRAMAZE LIKE A GAY MAN LIKES BUTT SEX!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I said to Michael right after Lance left that it would be sweet if they got Matt to come out of retirement...low and behold they convinced him to return to metal

I was one of the first to jump on the "Urban breed for new vocalist" bandwagon and low and behold the band delivers again.

For this all I can say to the guys in Pyramaze is THANK YOU! Thank you for being one of the few bands who actually listen to and respect the fans opinions. It is this attitude that puts Pyramaze leagues above all the other bands out there; and it is this attitude that makes Pyramaze one of the greatest metal bands in the world.

Thank you Michael, Jonah, Toke, Neils, Morten for your dedication to us, the fans:worship:rock::kickass:

@bo6...

THATS WHY METAL STANDS ABOVE ALL OTHER GENRES...THE CONVICTION, DEDICATION, AND LOYALTY OF THE BANDS, THIER MUSIC AND ITS FANS -ITS UNMATCHED!!!

PYRAMAZE IS TRUE TO THIS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD! THANKS PYRAMAZE AND PYRAWARRIORS!

Haha, still high as a kite where this news is concerned! Pyramaze has and always will be among the best in metal, but I honestly think that having Urban breed behind the mic will bring them to new heights! I CANNOT wait to hear the new material, and also seriously hope to see you guys tour here in the States!

:headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass: Great news in all aspects! Thanks guys! And again, WELCOME to the PYRAFAMILY URBAN!

UN-F*CKING-BELIEVABLE

This just keeps getting better and better, thank you Pyramaze! Urban Breed is one hell of a vocalist, and really one that will complement the Pyra-sound perfectly!

Great news indeed :) I don't know Urban too well, but what I heard is really good and seems to fit Pyramaze well. I was preparing for a disappointement for the next singer (Matt is difficult to replace) - but this sounds great. Couldn't be better, I guess :D

"preparing for disappointment", aren't we pessimistic...jk:)

Seriously...Lance, Matt and now Urban! I will never ever worry again about the Pyramaze vocalist situation...they sure find em.:kickass:

BTW: THE NEW www.myspace.com/pyramaze SITE LOOKS VERY MIGHTY...NICE UPDATE!

Seriously...Lance, Matt and now Urban! I will never ever worry again about the Pyramaze vocalist situation...they sure find em.:kickass:

So by now my top 3 vocalists are/have been part of the amazing Pyraworld. Matt is still my favorite singer, but if there is one who can sing the old AND the new tunes, then it only can be Urban. Guess you guys did the right choice once again! And I really hope that Pyramaze need never search for a new singer again :)

Nice job, I'm glad for u guys. I too haven't heard about this guy before, but he sounds nice on those samples.
I wish u luck on future work and hope the new guy will last longer. I must say that Lance is my no.1 Pyramaze vocalist and i hoped that there was a chance for him to return to Pyramaze (hell, Bruce did it with Iron Maiden and noone expected THAT to happen.. :p )

Great news!
I'm not that familiar with Urban Breed and his work but he sorta reminds me of a cross between Ronnie James Dio and Klaus Meine from the Scorpions.

Can't wait for the new material!

Hmmm.... Urban Breed.... the name sounds familiar. The guy does look quite a bit like Klaus.... maybe they are related. Anyway I am sure he will sound fine with such a great band.

Bryant

Great news!
I'm not that familiar with Urban Breed and his work but he sorta reminds me of a cross between Ronnie James Dio and Klaus Meine from the Scorpions.

Can't wait for the new material!

For someone who recently discovered Pyramaze (admittedly because of Matt) and was just floored by Immortal and absolutely worshiped Urban's vocals in Tad Morose's 'Matters of the Dark' (and 'Anubis', because I've yet to get my hands on Modus Vivendi), this is FANTASTIC news!

Best wishes to Pyramaze and Urban ;)

i was wondering who would become the singer after matt left... and wondered if he would be any good

well from the mp3's on the site i can definatly tell it will stay pyramaze sound and will sound great :) so im definatly happy of this decision and support it 100%
keep up the good work guys

I just realized Pyramaze have a rather brilliant strategy for increasing their fan base. I heard of Pyramaze and became a fan because of Matt Barlow, but I stayed a fan because of the great music. Chances are it's only a small matter of time until Tad Morose fans do the same.

Can't wait to hear Urban with the band.