So it looks like they redecorated...

chris-o-fer

twatwaffle
Nov 18, 2003
Your mother
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, I haven't been to Chat in almost a year and it looks like they did a nice job redoing the layout in the forums. When did they redo everything?
Oh, and "Hi peoples". Long time, no yap. :)

Hey you twatwaffle, nobody gave you permission to leave.

...and you were last here in December :p

Stick around this time and help make the place worth visiting :)

Eh, nothing much - I just finished writing the most bullshit paper of my life about ten minutes ago (it's due in two hours :lol:).

I now have 8 pages of clauses, correlations, and mumbo jumbo that doesn't make any damned sense what-so-ever :kickass:

Twatwaffle? That is classic, and I will now adopt it as my own... mwuahaha. And yeppers I did pop in December, but only for a week or two.
What's up Seraphim. And FNM, no doubt Chat is definitely where it's at.

Thief! Heh... You misquoted me, there was no " :p " at the end of that sentence.... :Smug:

Chris! where the hell have you been?
If I was lodged in your ass you'd know it :loco:.
Actually been retarded busy with the family, and I gutted and remodeled the house we bought out here in Mechanicsburg.
And also putting in like 14 hour shifts at work. :erk:

Basilisk said:
So anyway, you hanging around here for a while?
And by the way, how's mini-o-fer? How old now?
Yeah man, I finally have some time on my hands so I can actually pop in and chill with you peoples.
The mini-o-fer is great! She is 2 now, and I got another little guy due in mid July. (At least I know the plumbing works well, hahaha).

What's been new with you guys, did I miss any monumental acheivements, or hellacious triumphs?

Cool, glad the family's well :) Congrats on not firing blanks! Keep us up to date on the new-o-fer. Got a name picked yet?

And you've missed.......... absolutely nothing here. The place has picked up a bit as opposed to the graveyard it has been forever. Some decent new folk showing up. Don't think it'll ever be as good as 4 or 5 years back but it's making progress at least. Glad to have ya back bro :)

Thanks dude. Yeah, it was really really busy a few years back. A lot of peeps on here.
The new-o-fer is tentatively Jonathan. It will have to change if it pops out with no noodle of course...

Awesome. Let's all hope Jonathan gets a wang on his birthday so he can keep his name. Hopefully you used the right ammunition :p If not, I'll help out the missus if you want to try a different weapon (ohhhh I totally went there, with love) :erk: Terrible joke.

If I was lodged in your ass you'd know it :loco:.
Actually been retarded busy with the family, and I gutted and remodeled the house we bought out here in Mechanicsburg.
And also putting in like 14 hour shifts at work. :erk:

bah, I know the feeling of being busy all the time, it sux big time. I've just got the advantage that I can do my work at home so I still have time on the internet (not really time actually, but I do it anyway :p )

and congrats for Jonathan btw. I hope you're gonna turn him into a nice little metalhead :headbang:

Lots of old members don't post no more unfortunatly, dunno where they went, was gone for half a year too but activity has been rising again recently

If not, I'll help out the missus if you want to try a different weapon (ohhhh I totally went there, with love)
Hahaha. That's totally cool dude. Just let your mrs. know I'll have her child support in the mail by the end of the week :p

congrats for Jonathan btw. I hope you're gonna turn him into a nice little metalhead
Thanks bro, I'll do my best. My 2 year old daughter moshes already. ;)